Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Great Customer Service!

just snapped off some Bob, I need to resize them somewhat or else they are too large to email
give me about 10-15 minutes

Don, I did get them and they are GREAT!!! Thanks! :beer

Pseudomind said:
Thanks

Is this the manual put out by Helm's or is it another publisher? If it is another publisher can I get you to post the name of the manual and the publisher?

Pseudomind, your " religions divide people” is a sentiment that I also share with you. Since man has left the caves, and became more of less ( mostly less ) civilized, just about every human conflict is directly, or indirectly related to peoples religious beliefs. Religion in general has been the cause of more humane deaths, then all other causes combined.

Funny thing when you think of it, each and every civilization has had the firm belief that their's, was the only true religion.

Stepinwolf

What's the procedure

Don,

While I'm waiting for the pics of the diagrams, what's the procedure for obtaining a set for a 67 coupe if I were to decide to purchase a set.

Thing's I am interested in are the price, shipping, payment, and how they are sent. Can I expect them to be rolled, or are they flat sheets.

Please respond to my personal address at the following robert.pelland@cgocable.ca

Stepinwolf

Pseudomind said:
Thanks
Is this the manual put out by Helm's or is it another publisher? If it is another publisher can I get you to post the name of the manual and the publisher?

I have no idea as to who the publisher is. IIRC you should be able to get them directly from Chebby

DonO
Vetteheads.com

Bob
you should have mail now.

also, i'll let don amswer most of your questions, but mine were sent UPS in a mailing tube. They are laminated and were rolled up inside. unroll them and they lay pretty nice and flat.
Also there is enough room in the corners if you wanted to mount them on the wall of your garage or over your workbench without interferring with the actual diagrams.

stepinwolf said:
Don,

While I'm waiting for the pics of the diagrams, what's the procedure for obtaining a set for a 67 coupe if I were to decide to purchase a set.

Thing's I am interested in are the price, shipping, payment, and how they are sent. Can I expect them to be rolled, or are they flat sheets.

Please respond to my personal address at the following robert.pelland@cgocable.ca

Stepinwolf

e-mail sent
Don

A little help maybe, I have spent over an hour looking to find a 2003 Chevrolet/ General Motors shop manual for the 2003 Z06 Corvette . I have been sent to Eckler's and Mid Amercia, Helms etc. without any luck. I realize they are expensive and actually come in three books. It is locating where to obtain them that is the hard part.

So does anyone on the boards have a link to where I can purchase the factory repair manuals with the wiring diagrams?

Thanks

Pseudomind said:
A little help maybe, I have spent over an hour looking to find a 2003 Chevrolet/ General Motors shop manual for the 2003 Z06 Corvette . I have been sent to Eckler's and Mid Amercia, Helms etc. without any luck. I realize they are expensive and actually come in three books. It is locating where to obtain them that is the hard part.

So does anyone on the boards have a link to where I can purchase the factory repair manuals with the wiring diagrams?

Thanks

Have you inquired at Chevrolet dealer directly? or Chevrolet HQ in Detroit?

I went to another forum and was able to obtain an answer,

Helms Incorporated link, Helms $135.00 plus shipping

Helms Incorporated

Fichtner Chevrolet

Click on "Order parts" and scroll down. it will be the first item on the list, the scroll box is not very big. They need to work on their site a bit (IMHO) cost $114.95 plus standard shipping equals $131.45

Fichtner

I ordered from Fichtner as I obtained my GMPP from them.

But, hey

Thanks all anyway

I just got my diagram from Don. The diagram is very, very nice and Don was wonderful to deal with, I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat. It'll be so much better having this diagram with me when I go to rewire the old girl.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom