Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings from Dallas

B

Black04Coupe

Hi, I live in Dallas and drive an 04 black-on-black coupe. This is my 3rd vette, my first being a torche red '94 coupe and my second being a Y2K torche red coupe. Although I live in Dallas I am from Philadelphia and relish in the Eagles taking the division title - GO EAGLES! Would love to hear from any other corvette driving eagles fans living in Dallas (but I'm not holding my breath).

Same here!
Maybe I'll see ya on the dragstrip...(I-35E)..... :L

Welcome to the :CAC!

:w
Guy

welcome to CAC from a DALLAS Fan up here in Giant country!!!!!:CAChope you enjoy the vettes as well as the forums!!!
( I thought Dallas had half a chance in the playoffs toll 2 weeks ago when they fell apart again!!!!!)

Hey Bill, welcome!
I can't say that I have any idea what you're talking about with all the football (is it football?) references, but I'm with you on the photography and martinis front :m

Enjoy the forums!

Tammy

p.s. Cool avatar!

Bill, welcome to CAC! Good to have you here!

SAVE THE :w

Hello newby from Dallas and welcome aboard.

Don't be a stanger stay in touch. . . . . .

Bill

Hi

I am new here also also. I loved in phl. till i was 13
What i would not give for a good cheesesteak and peanutbutter tandikakes. I live in Ft Worth.
Steve

Hey there, or should I say YO! Bulldog steve.

Good to meet you. I have to travel all the wey to Philly and go to Pat's for a good cheesesteak. My Dad asked me to pick up some tastycakes the other day for him and I drove from Kroger to Tom Thumb to Albertson and still came up dry - do you believe it. But try to get a good canoli down here - forgettabout it!

I hope you're still an Eagles fan, god knows we need the support down here!

Bill

I am new here also also. I loved in phl. till i was 13
What i would not give for a good cheesesteak and peanutbutter tandikakes. I live in Ft Worth.
Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom