Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

greetings from eugene or

crowvet

Corvette
1967 elkhart blue copo coupe
Hello, Just joined, still trying to master the site all new to me. I have a 67 coupe

Welcome , I'm also a new member. You,ll love it here at CAC. Great advice, very freindly folks. Good to see someone from the Northwest. I live in Vancouver WA.. WELCOME. Mark

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome

enjoy

Welcome and now that we know where you live we'll be over for breakfast next Sat. Should be 500-600 members. :blue:

Welcome!! Tell us about yourself...and your '67! :)

Elaine

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

:welcome, how about some pictures of that 67 Coupe when you get a chance.

Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC Crowvet. :w Wow, a 67 Elkhart Blue Coupe Corvette! Nice choice!

Welcome!! Tell us about yourself...and your '67! :)

Elaine
Well lets see, I am 51 years old, I own and operate a rural auto repair facility for 31 years. Married for 33 yrs. The car is more interesting than I am. I bought it out of a barn (Yeah Right) It had sat for 27 years, last licenced in 1978. I did a frame off complete restoration and as luck would have it the build sheet was still in tact. The car is a copo order with A/C P/S Automatic, Telescopic steering, Headrest,power windows, and much more. The interior is Bright Blue leather Which wasnt a choice with elkhart blue. You could have teal or Black. I am also very slow at typing and very new to the forum fun on the net.

Welcome and now that we know where you live we'll be over for breakfast next Sat. Should be 500-600 members. :blue:
What do you like ? We will do a drive thru style, Oh Corvettes only please

Your car is how I ended up on this site, It looks just like mine tires wheels everything.

Cool! :cool

Here are a couple of links that may be useful to you, especially if we can persuade you to share pix of your '67 with us ;) :

Site Help and Feedback Forum index for posting questions or cries for ;help. There are threads in that forum designed to help new members post photos too.

And the Corvette Action Center Model Center index with links to every Corvette model page is a wealth of information and photos.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

:welcome, how about some pictures of that 67 Coupe when you get a chance.

Bill :w
I will have to learn how to do it. I need to buy the book Corvette forums for dummies. I am new to this but it looks like a blast. Nice people.

Welcome , I'm also a new member. You,ll love it here at CAC. Great advice, very freindly folks. Good to see someone from the Northwest. I live in Vancouver WA.. WELCOME. Mark

I am also a member of NCRS, Thanks for the warm welcome

Well lets see, I am 51 years old, I own and operate a rural auto repair facility for 31 years. Married for 33 yrs. The car is more interesting than I am. I bought it out of a barn (Yeah Right) It had sat for 27 years, last licenced in 1978. I did a frame off complete restoration and as luck would have it the build sheet was still in tact. The car is a copo order with A/C P/S Automatic, Telescopic steering, Headrest,power windows, and much more. The interior is Bright Blue leather Which wasnt a choice with elkhart blue. You could have teal or Black. I am also very slow at typing and very new to the forum fun on the net.
Welcome to :CAC Wow Eugene Oregon,I bet you know my Crazy cousin Russel!! He's lived around there or Sweet Home almost all his life,except when he lived in Florida and worked with me!!:w:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom