Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Guy's Cup Holders for C3's

Thats funny,we order them stright from mecedees.Logal on the box.anyway good idea!!

Thanks Guy. :)
I love the new cup holder.:w

I'm glad you like it, Janine. In response to your email about kittens, Pookie says no thanks. ;LOL

04-12-06_1810.jpg

:w
Guy

Glad I got in early

Hey Guy,
I'm glad I got in early and got a low serial number on my C3 cupholder. It is sure to become a classic (sooner). Nice work !!! Ken

Hey Guy,
I'm glad I got in early and got a low serial number on my C3 cupholder. It is sure to become a classic (sooner). Nice work !!! Ken

Member since 2004 and only 5 posts. ;LOL

Hi ya, Ken and thanks again for the pictures.

FYI - That's the interior of Ken's 79 pictured on my web site. Ken ordered the car back in 78.
79Ken1

Guy

# Posts?

Member since 2004 and only 5 posts. ;LOL

Guy

Hey Guy,
actually a lot of that time since 04 has been spent trying to come up with that tiny picture to update my avatar. It took me a real long time to find the itty bitty camera, and then those very tiny negatives are a real nuisance to handle. I finally got it all figured out though, and now I think I can focus my energy on posts ...
How long do you think I'll carry that "new member" label? It must be post related as opposed to time related, as I do go back to 04 ... :D

....How long do you think I'll carry that "new member" label? It must be post related as opposed to time related, as I do go back to 04 ... :D

At the current rate, 2014. ;LOL

67 - R&D is still working on yours and should have something this week. ;)

Guy

Hey, how about a group buy??? :D

Hey, how about a group buy??? :D

The group already bought , where were you ? :L

Guy we took our cupholders out for a test run this weekend in both cars. Suzy is happy so that means I am happy. Thanks again for thinking of us little people with the C3s :L

just caught the thread today... ;shrug
:)

Just ordered mine, hope I can remove the cup holder that fits on the emergency brake handle so if I want to use it, you don;t have to move everything out of the way.

Just ordered mine, hope I can remove the cup holder that fits on the emergency brake handle so if I want to use it, you don;t have to move everything out of the way.

Ronnie,

Thanks for the order and don't worry about mailing address question. Your holders are heading out in about 5 minutes. I had the over-the-brake handle holder too and I gave it away.

cj5nutz - I'm glad you like them and as for "little" people, the C3's have a timeless style that is just too cool. Can I quote your review on my web site?

Guy

Hey Bob,
the latest issue (12/06) of Vette Vues recently arrived with Corvettes at Carlisle coverage. Did you see 67HEAVEN on P8? Guy and Remo's tent city is in the background ... Ken (now with 1 more post...)

I don't drink anything, or allow anyone else to drink anything in my car. Otherwise, I'd definitely buy a couple from you! -John

I don't drink anything, or allow anyone else to drink anything in my car. Otherwise, I'd definitely buy a couple from you! -John

And that went over like a lead balloon with my wife, that's why I created the holders in the first place. ;LOL

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom