Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Guy's Cup Holders for C3's

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
we knew you would come thru for the C-3's, Guy!!!!!

Great, now I have to go out and buy another Shark;).

I am touched. And after I spend 3 weeks reworking the C5 holder I bought. How much Mr. Wizard?

......nut :D

I did. Gwen kept one but the other one came back because the guys wife didn't like it, so I kept it. Jeeez.... you still got paid for them.

$25 huh?

I did. Gwen kept one but the other one came back because the guys wife didn't like it, so I kept it. Jeeez.... you still got paid for them.

$25 huh?

You could have sent it back. I'll send you just the acrylic mount if you like since you don't need the whole thing and it won't cost you a dime.

Eric - Sounds like a great idea. ;)

:w
Guy

Patiently waiting for the C2 holder.
smiley-toetap.gif

Funny you should say that, Bob. Our R&D department will be test fitting a prototype in a 63 this week. ;LOL

I'll let you know if it works out.

Guy

Yes I ordered 2!

Thanks, Scott!

Once I take care of your order, I'm going to refund you $5. I still have to add the 2-for $45 button to my web page.

Guy

Would those be mercedees cup holders.They very familer.We have tose at work and use them for or $40,000,000 aircraft!!!!Yea a car part on a Glufstream.Sweet idea!

Hey guys I'm glad you like them and thanks for the kind words.

Zgator,

The holders can be found in auto, boat and RV catalogs. The boating folks tell me I'm using a boat part, the RV folks say it's an RV part, etc., etc..

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom