Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Had A Good Day Working On Two EB Z06 Vettes

Eddie 70

Corvette
1970 Convertible LS6 and an 02 EB Z06
One of my buddies also has an 02 Z06. This weekend we installed the CLB on both vettes. Had a few cold drinks and took some pics. Check em out.

These are pics of his vette and mine on the front lawn. His vette is spotless. Mine on the other hand, is nice and daily driven.

Terry's
DSC02269.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

Mine on the left, Terry's on the right.
DSC02271.jpg

DSC02273.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

DSC02278.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

DSC02298.jpg

Nice pair! Hard to dislike the EB, they are beautiful cars...even that "dirty" one.;LOL

That dirty one is mine. Trust me, it is dirty. I drive it every day, rain, shine, snow, whatever. The inside is always clean though.

After the pics were taken and Terry went home, I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning mine up. I cleaned all the door jams, all the trunk areas, under the hood. I told Terry he shamed me and I had to clean mine.

Driving them is what it's all about. Honestly the pictures don't show it to be dirty...but I know what you mean, they always look dirtier to the owner.

That dirty one is mine. Trust me, it is dirty. I drive it every day, rain, shine, snow, whatever. The inside is always clean though.

After the pics were taken and Terry went home, I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning mine up. I cleaned all the door jams, all the trunk areas, under the hood. I told Terry he shamed me and I had to clean mine.

The Z06's are ok, but your '70 LS6 beats them both in my opinion. It's even the right color :). Nice job on all the vehicles.

Both ZO6s are cool. But the LS6 in the 70 is my choice! :upthumbs

AFTER CLEANING YOUR VETTE, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

How hard was it to install the CLB?

How hard was it to install the CLB?

Not too bad at all. For me the hardest part was getting under the dash. If I were in my 20's still that would not be a big deal either. The bypass I ordered came with pretty good instructions and we just followed them plus we had the laptop with us and it had some pics from where someone had documented their install.

I just got my CLB in today, going to install it tomorrow along with a hood seal, Blackwing and powerduct. :D

Just recently put the Blackwing on mine. Recently, about 5K miles ago. I think it should come off this weekend and just for kicks and see if it needs cleaning. Let me know how the CLB goes.

Take a few pics of the intake setup and post them for us.

How much of a difference did you notice with the Blackwing over the stock air box?

The stock air box and bridge just plain suck!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom