Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happiness

Regarding the 1000 mi restriction, Antique has that "stipulation". However, how they gonna know how many miles I put on it? As for insurance, as long as I claim the correct driven miles (which I do; 7500 per year) they are happy and I'm not in jeopardy of losing my insurance in case of a mishap.

......... Nut

Here's where everyone tells me how demented and sick I am. My car doesn't need e-checks anymore because I qualified for Collector Plates. But out of sheer curiosity, I'm taking my car next spring to have it e-checked! HAHAHAHA :L :L :L :L
For $19.50, it'll be a good laugh to see what I'm spewing. Actually, I'm thinking it may not really be all that THAT bad. My engine is still relatively new and runs great (but then again, it is a GM350, so it'll be running great for the next 30 years!)
Look over to the left to see what I'm running for engine and exhaust...heheheh :D

Actually, I'm sitting here thinking about this now... WHAT IF...???
What if the car actually DOES pass the test? I wonder if I could start some movement based on the fact that these newer engines don't need all that AIR crap loaded on 'em as long as they are maintained...hmmmm... Oh well, not likely to happen, but just a funny thought that crossed my mind...
;stupid

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom