Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy Birthday...

bill81vette

Corvette
1981 dark blue metallic
Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!!:beer:beer
Hope you have a great Day!!!!!

:bar

Happy Birthday!!! And many more.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Happy birthday, Bud. Another year wiser.:w

:thumb

"Someone threw up in my bed last night. Thing is, I was alone!"

Happy Hour all day.....

Happy birthday Bud.

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.... At my age I am happy to see the sunrise, even happier to see the sunset :dance :thumb

Most of you know I am still battling Cancer. I whipped it once and now we are midway thru round 2. The best thing I heard today…. was my Oncologist. He told me to go to Braums (ice-cream/dairy store down here in Texas and Oklahoma) eat a large Malt or Shake daily ……

First they tell me not to lose any weight, then prior to the March surgery they said I needed to loss a few pounds… well since this all began I have gone from approximately 273 lbs to 202 lbs at this mornings weigh in…

I cherish the time I can spend here at the Action and be around folks like you all. I have been into Corvettes since 1978 and owned my share… about a year ago we sold Abby and got an Acura MDX which seems to be a very fitting replacement, at least for me and Nanc.

I still have RARE and she is as pristine as the day I finished her… Hope to get her out over Labor Day Weekend and let my Niece get behind the wheel for a little spin…. After all some day it will be hers… :Steer

Thanks again for all your prayers….. and yet another :birth

Bud

That's some kind of good news, Bud!! Happy birthday, my friend. Thoughts and prayers for your continued battle.

Mac

Bud.. a Very Happy Birthday wish from over here.. :upthumbs
I am glad to hear you are fighting this damn disease.. And i wish you to live at least to 900, like the Grand Jedi Master Yoda, who you remind me of..

From the Wiki (Slight alterations ;) :
"Grand Jedi Master Yoda is among the oldest and most powerful known Jedi Masters in the Corvette universe.
...reveal that during 800 years, he had a hand in training almost every Jedi, including many of the most powerful Jedi... "
:chuckle

Hope you and Nanc have a nice ride in Rare.
:w
-Stefan

shocked

We had absolutely no idea this was something that you had to deal with.
However we pray for your strength to endure this battle. And we also pray for your wife to have the strength to help you fight.
We had alot of fun in Auburn with you and the rest of the gang here and hope one day to do it again.

In the words of the Wyandot Indian Chief. ...
"Stay strong, Stay you."

Take care Bud,

Charlie and Theresa and the gang.

Forgive the late race entry here. Between the work stress and the traveling and the...well just leave it at that.

Happy Birthday my friend and keep on kicking ass!

Happy Birthday, my friend!

Did not know about your battle for your health. Sounds like your last bit of news is good.

You and Nanc will be constantly in my prayers.

Keep on wavin'! :w

Seems I'm always late in wishing you a happy birthday and you are always on time in wishing me a happy birthday. Be that as it may, I wish you a belated happy birthday and hope for continuing success in your battle with cancer. You are on my prayer list for a full recovery. May the Lord continue to bless you and Nancy.

Barrett

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes!!

Barrett I am blessed in many ways in life.... being part of the Corvette Community for so many years. Having met sooo many GREAT folks and staying in touch over the years, and of course being a part of the Corvette Action Center Community has been one of my Blessing too.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

Bud & Nanc

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BUD!!! Be strong my friend. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom