Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy New Owner of 2004 Coupe

Stosh said:
Hey Guys,
Just had the recall for the suspension done. Took them 5 Hours, is that normal??
what suspension stuff???you mean the 4 washer/nuts?:L

Yea, I just read the bulletin and it said it may take up to 6.5 hrs so I guess it is ok.

BTW as I posted earlier I paid 45K for my vert ,it had a sticker of 56K. If he bought one for 37 it was a real steal!

[QUOTE='04 Torch Red]I bought a 04 Commemorative Vert, MSRP $57,450, paid $39,700 after the $3000 rebate.[/QUOTE]=========================================================
Are you doing the math correct?...$57,450 and you got it for $39,700???Geeze...am I missing something...thats $17,750 discount...that can't possibly be correct...:L ...Tell us again please how you got $17,500 discount...:L[/QUOTE]
I must have sweet talked them just right, the dealership had been sitting on it since around February, just happened to be in the right place at the right time.......worked out great for me.....

brndaj said:
=========================================================
Are you doing the math correct?...$57,450 and you got it for $39,700???Geeze...am I missing something...thats $17,750 discount...that can't possibly be correct...:L ...Tell us again please how you got $17,500 discount...:L
I must have sweet talked them just right, the dealership had been sitting on it since around February, just happened to be in the right place at the right time.......worked out great for me.....[/QUOTE]
=======================================================
Congrads...way to go...so you are still stating that the Vette you bought was untitled and brand new, not a demo and just a few mines on it... and you got $17,500 discount, right?...I don't think so...unless you can really show us...thats really difficult to understand or believe...anyway...show me what dealer, name and tele number and let me check with them... then I will pray to you O great master...:L :L :L :w

Congratulations on your new car!

Corvette C5 is an amazing car.

Enjoy

JB

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom