Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Happy new owner

whitehedr

Corvette
06 Monterey Red Metallic Z51 Coupe
:w Hi ya'll. I have had my new C6 for three weeks now. :D . It is new '06 Z51 coupe in Monterey Red Metallic with the Cashmere interior. It has Chrome wheels, XM radio, and the Nav package. :D :D . I have not had a chance to get any decent photos of the car yet. As soon as I do I will post a couple for you. I live in the SW 'burbs of Chicago. I am retired from a large midwestern electric utility where I was a computer/telephone system engineer. I am looking forward to a road trip to BG to visit the museum and plant. Not sure exactly when, but it will be soon. I want to get a picture of the car in front of the museum building.

This certainly seems like a nice place to hang out and learn more about the Corvette (and I certainly have a LOT to learn). I also hang out on the www.fredmiranda.com photo forum, the Civilian Marksmanship forum www.odcmp.com and the 1911 forum www.1911forum.com . All fun places to be.

RWW

Welcome. Congratulations on your purchase. We're glad to have you.
:w

:CAC

Welcome to the site! :)

Welcome to CAC!!hope you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!!!!

:upthumbs welcome to the C.A.C. alot of nice people here. Recently bought my first and I'll never be without a vette now that I'm seriously hooked!!:upthumbs

Welcome to the CAC!

You'll find a few of us here are also interested in firearms as well. . . :)

Enjoy!

:Steer

Congratulations on your C6 - what a beautiful color combination! Welcome to the CAC!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER whitehedr and congratulations on the new C-6. I just know you will love it here; the members are the best on the planet.

Don't Forget The Wave,

Bill :w

Welcome aboard!
Firearms and photography... :upthumbs
I have also visited the FredMiranda site from time to time. It seems to be an excellent site for camera buffs.

The red metallic with cashmere sounds like a great combination. Post photos when you can.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom