Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Has anyone eliminated their catalytic converter?

Moonunit 451 said:
Regardless, unless you're a greenie,(and you believe human beings can and are destoying the earth), there are thousands of cars out there not running cats! Uh, and no one is going to jail!
The greenies like to use junk science to support their dire predictions but the bitter reality is the average volcanic eruption spews more CO2 and nasty gases into the air in one blast than every Corvette ever made would make if they were running non-stop since the day they rolled off the assembly line. Remember how the holes in the ozone at both poles was gonna melt all the ice and flood the planet? Ever wonder why they stopped shrieking about that?? THEY WERE WRONG!!

Ooopss!! Was I ranting again?? Time to up the meds, I guess. :L

I guess the question is answered since you've chosen to go hi-flow cats but I would have suggested you gut the cats or dump them completely.

-Mac

Mac said:
The greenies like to use junk science to support their dire predictions but the bitter reality is the average volcanic eruption spews more CO2 and nasty gases into the air in one blast than every Corvette ever made would make if they were running non-stop since the day they rolled off the assembly line. Remember how the holes in the ozone at both poles was gonna melt all the ice and flood the planet? Ever wonder why they stopped shrieking about that?? THEY WERE WRONG!!

I guess the question is answered since you've chosen to go hi-flow cats but I would have suggested you gut the cats or dump them completely.

-Mac

:w And that's the science of it :bang :beer

Mac said:

-Mac
Right Mac!!! :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom