Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Has anyone used this rear spoiler?

T

TWOBUELLS

Seen this on e-bay , curious if anyone here has used this supplier . Seems like a good deal for a spoiler painted to match whatever 97-04 Corvette you have.

iconNew_16x16.gif
PAINTED!! CHEVY CORVETTE SPOILER FITS 1997-04
Improve the appearance of your C5 for a great price!!

Thanks
Joe

Hey Patrick , Keep me in the loop.
Joe

Dwayne may have been kidding... he has this "thing" about not putting adornments on the vette ;) ... but I've seen something similar on a EB Z06 and it looked very nice IMO. I only saw it in passing, so I have no idea if it was from the same place that you linked to.

Tammy

6 Shooter said:
. . . he'll probably be putting 1 on his Z06 pretty soon! ;)

One of these days, Dwayne, I'll convince you that Uncle Ben's Rice is not so bad. :L

As for ordering a spoiler for my Z06, sorry Joe, I have no plans to acquire one.

-Patrick

That thing should help keep the rain off your rear bumper ;LOL

Alright, Dwayne, very funny. :eyerole

It may interest you to know that before I purchased my Z06, I had the dealer remove a rear deck spoiler the original owner had put on it. I have not regretted it. Not only do I think spoilers do nothing to enhance the appearance of a Z06, this one in particular completely blocked the view out of the lower third of the rear window.
attachment.php

The previous owner had actually bolted it onto the rear deck lid, so they had to completely replace that lid and repaint it to match the car.

So, are you now convinced that even I have limits to the "rice" I'll add to my Z06?

-Patrick

6 Shooter said:
But don't ya think the 1 I picked for ya looked a lot better than the 1 urs had on it? ;shrug

Um... No!
:D

:w
-Patrick

Gee, thanks, Dwayne. I hardly know what to say. What would I do without you, nudging me into the rice.

-Patrick

I do not like the looks of any wings on C5's. Just my opinion. If I wanted a wing, I would need a fart can and some stickers to go with it.

Gentlemen, remember, one is a spoiler, and one is a wing.
I still maintain the spoiler gives the rear of the vette a subtle aesthetic enhancement, while the wing is over-the-top on anything but a race car.

Tammy

The GM'ers spent many hours in the wind tunnel testing that most superb body of your Vete. She's beautiful as is. You don't need a spoiler.

I do have the front and rear spoilers ... you can also get these from Mid America Motorworks

45b2.jpg

a457.jpg

Nevets2004 said:
The GM'ers spent many hours in the wind tunnel testing that most superb body of your Vete. She's beautiful as is. You don't need a spoiler.

Corvette Racing spent even a few more hours to get it to this.
mosport013.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom