Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Have you ever felt sorry for another Vette?

Customs rarely appeal to traditionalists but they can have a certain charm...

This one is for sale locally (according to the website where I saw it) and I thought of this thread...

-Mac

attachment.php
Looks like a vette with hemorrhoid's:crazy:beer

the worst part of that picture is that most people would not have known that the monstrosity was a vette except for the fact that he had to put the corvette emblem on the right part of that serving platter on the back!

what is it
You're from Tecumseh? How cool is that!

Most of the regulars on the CAC might recognize the name 'Tecumseh' as a company name most noted for their small engine production based in Tecumseh, Michigan...

Fewer would recognize Tecumseh as the name of a native chief who played a pivotal role in the War of 1812 in which Americans attempted to invade Canada and got their butts handed to them on a platter.

Even fewer would recognize Tecumseh as a nice little town in southwestern Ontario on Lake St. Clair.

Now... what was your question again?? :L

-Mac

I think some of these cars have gone a bit too far with mods, (or lack of vision) from experience knowing how new cars are developed designed or become new production models that we see everyday on todays roads.

Look back to the old days, there were names like Roth, Barret who's designs during those years were over the top we thought. Or even the big car shows of today, at the newest proto type designs. (hate them or love them) While not every design old or new makes it to production, some designer with vision might add a single curve or feature into what we see passing us on the road today.

Some back yard garage guy (or lady) who we think is (over the top) could be the next major car designer or the next Foose. ( Lord help our grandchildern). :L So for me, while these cars are not my taste, parts or designs like this, might just save one of the big three in years to come, with outstanding sales. Wonder what folks thought of the first production design of our loved Corvette, while sitting in his 52 Plymouth...

youv'e done your research aren't you smart
A buddy of mine who is a history buff swears Tecumseh (the native leader) was one of the reasons why we have a Canada! Funny how the history taught in our socialized schools doesn't mention him at all...

TJay, you raise a good point. Sometimes, over-the-top isn't such a bad thing since it draws attention... but usually there's more of an appeal...

-Mac

To each his own... I guess

What are people thinking when they do that?

By all that is holy please take it away!!! That's something that can't be unseen.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom