Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Heeeeeeee's back!

vigman

Motor head!!!!
Corvette
88 Convert ( SOLD ) /1973 coupe 4 speed/1964 Vert!
After the LONG haul finishing "Pearl Harbor" I thought I'd give you all the update on Tranny Nightmares....the 700-R4 EPOCH!

Last time we left Mike, he was stuck with a rebuilt transmission that perfectly emulated a power glide.... and he started to take legal action ( See March postings ) The BBB was a total waste of time.. they tried calling Transmasters ( located in Sun Valley ) 2 times and then wrote me a letter that he wasn't able to talk to them. BIG DEAL
However the BAR is all over Mr David Lee like lint on a cheap blue suit. He was written up with seven
owner/operator violations and I have a stack of invoices, interviews & depositions that reads like Kon-Tiki (a rather large novel) I have to finish with the BAR this week before I set a court date in San Fernando We're going for 2.5K bucks..... and Mr.Lee has no intention of refunding my money I offered him to return my check and I would forget everything else... but he has said NO 3 times..... now His busniess license is probably going to get pulled... I found out there a HUGH list of people he has screwed! So there you all have it.

Mike

What an epic adventure!

Wishing you the best of luck! You're miles ahead having your documented ducks in a row. Keep us informed.

Silver

Mike,

Welcome back! :) Pearl Harbor??? If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?

Senior engineer, post production, sound dept,Walt Disney Studio's

Welcome back, Vigman. :w My son is studying Jazz Performance in college...but he also did sound for all our local basketball games
and plays etc, and he is traveling to Europe this summer with a Jazz Band and doing the sound for them. He will be very impressed that I have welcomed back a sound engineer from Walt Disney studio's.:)

Have fun....this is a terrific forum. :)

:W:
Patti

Mike!

Welcome back Mike. Good luck on the legal action. I hope they deport that guy to Mexico. :L

My son graduated from the 5 year Music Engineering Technology program At Ball State University in Muncie IN. Now he is a computor geek at Motorola in Phoenix. Go figure.:crazy

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom