Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello CAC!

HeyJoelB

Corvette
2017 Grand Sport Convertible
Hello all,
I am new to the CAC and to Corvette ownership. I hope to find knowledge and guidance from the seasoned owners about care, upkeep and very minor changes e.g., tow hooks, sound proofing (yes, I'm old), license plate bracket and maybe some cosmetic engine changes.
I've wanted a Vette my entire life and finally bought one, mid August. Uber-proud owner of C7 Grand Sport Convertible, Arctic White/Adrenaline Red, A8. I flew from Dallas to Phoenix (Scottsdale) and drove it home! Unfortunately, rained 80% of the way home, but I made it safe & sound.
IMG_2451.JPG

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!

Beautiful Car. Congratulations and welcome to the CAC.

Tom

Welcome! You've acquired a magnificent car! For many, Corvette ownership, at least partly, defines us. Perhaps that won't be your experience. Still, expect strangers to approach you at the gas pump or parking space to exclaim how much they love your car & envy you, and that [like you did] they plan to own one someday. Join a club, do your research, and find a trusted mechanic. Unfortunately, while not as truly exotic as foreign supercars, Corvettes are occasionally frustrating to maintain. Mine is, but I won't be letting it go. It's just so very rewarding to look at and to drive when it's running right!

corvette reduced size.jpeg

Another WELCOME !

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Top is down every morning on the way to/from work!
Saving the wave, having a great time and finding safe parking.
Safe Parking.JPG

Hello all,
I am new to the CAC and to Corvette ownership. I hope to find knowledge and guidance from the seasoned owners about care, upkeep and very minor changes e.g., tow hooks, sound proofing (yes, I'm old), license plate bracket and maybe some cosmetic engine changes.
I've wanted a Vette my entire life and finally bought one, mid August. Uber-proud owner of C7 Grand Sport Convertible, Arctic White/Adrenaline Red, A8. I flew from Dallas to Phoenix (Scottsdale) and drove it home! Unfortunately, rained 80% of the way home, but I made it safe & sound. View attachment 53098
Congratulations on realizing your dream. That's a real beauty you have there. It was worth the wait.

Attachments

• OPT_7_2.jpg
    OPT_7_2.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 41

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom