Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello Everybody

markmark

Corvette
2001 Z51 navy blue metallic coupe
Hey adopted Corvette family! Been away for awhile, just wondering how everyone is doing. I'm hoping you folks are well.:wJust thought I would say hi.:beer

:bar Welcome back, we kept your seat for you!
:drink:drink:drinkThanks Bro, I feel aweful welcomed now:L. Work was really slow for awhile, now back to normal. I was really starting to worry

Welcome back Mark! Always glad to hear from you! So... have you taken any new photos of your C5 to share? :D

:wJane Ann

WOW - Didn't even realize you were gone! :cool

L8TR - D
Thanks Dwain, Don't quite know how to take your statement;LOL, But thanks for your concern anyhow! I wasn't expecting a gift, but as I'm sure you know they are always appreciated:thumb. Hi Jane Ann, it is always nice to hear from you. Just a couple of new pics. Went thru the canyon about six weeks ago. Here is a couple. Have a great day everyone, and thanks for the welcome back!

Here is the other one. Oh well, tried, but it won't upload and I'm late. Have a great one all:w

Here you go Dwain. There is a better shot, but I already posted it in another thread about driving our cars year round. I guess CAC won't let me post it twice:w100_0503.jpg

Mark... you can post photos in your attachments folder as often as you want. The software doesn't allow you to upload it a second time because it's in that folder.

Take a look at this thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum and all will be revealed:

Lost an Attachment?

Send me a PM or post in the Help forum if you run into problems.

:wJane Ann

Been Away For Awhile?

Mark,

You didn't get in any trouble with the law...did you?:L
Remo:cool

I think the 1st photo (thumb) would make an even better avatar than the one you have now! :upthumbs

here's a sample for comparison:
attachment.php

Mark,

You didn't get in any trouble with the law...did you?:L
Remo:cool
Very funny Remo. I think you missed your winter meds this morning:rotfl. Hey Jane-Ann:w. I'm glad you like it, after all that we went through to get it posted. Thanks for your help

I think the 1st photo (thumb) would make an even better avatar than the one you have now! :upthumbs

here's a sample for comparison:
attachment.php
You're right, it does look better. I'll change it right now. Thanks for the tip.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom