Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from a new member in Iowa

dickn

Corvette
1992 Bright Red Convertible
I am a new member that has join join this group. I reside in Bettendorf, Iowa. My wife and I have just retired and looking for our first Corvette. We are just begining our research and search for the right car.

I look forward to being part of this group and to becoming a proud owner of one of these great cars.

smilies-42650.png

You've come to the right place to research Corvettes and ask questions! Our members are second to none in their knowledge and willingness to share their knowledge and experience.

The link 6Shooter provided is an excellent checklist to aid you when you're shopping and this link will take you to the CAC Tech Center Model Page index. From that page you can research the individual model years. Click Me for the Model Center

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the :CAC

Take your time and enjoy the hunt for your Corvette, do you know what generation are you looking for? ;shrug

If you haven't found this yet here's a pretty good CAC link...

I spent most my younger/growing up years in Burlington, Iowa. :w

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Thanks for the information, I had not seen this page. I have printed it off and will use it when I find something. We are looking at the C4 generation, but we want a nice starter car. Doesn't need to be restored or show class car, just a nice clean vette we can enjoy and be proud of. Thanks for the information on the buying article.

Dick

smilies-42650.png

You've come to the right place to research Corvettes and ask questions! Our members are second to none in their knowledge and willingness to share their knowledge and experience.

The link 6Shooter provided is an excellent checklist to aid you when you're shopping and this link will take you to the CAC Tech Center Model Page index. From that page you can research the individual model years. Click Me for the Model Center

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Jane Ann,

Thank you for the information, I will include it in my research library so I have it as I look for or car. I will be learning as much as I can from all of you on the list as I try to build my knowledge of these cars.

Regards,
Dick

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
enjoy the forums!!!!

Hello "dickn", welcome to the :CAC

I was raised in St. Francisiville, MO. I've lived in a couple of places in Iowa. Keokuk, New London, Knoxsville, Ottumwa, and Attica just to name a few.

My rocommendation. . . Nothing beats a C6. It's only money. . . GO - FOR - IT!!!

Hecox

I am a new member that has join join this group. I reside in Bettendorf, Iowa. My wife and I have just retired and looking for our first Corvette. We are just begining our research and search for the right car.

I look forward to being part of this group and to becoming a proud owner of one of these great cars.

Welcome to CAC. I grew up in Cedar Rapids and still go back a couple of times a year. The last time was about a month ago and I took my Vette, what a great trip. Good luck on your search, I have only had mine since March and I would highly recommend the feeling of driving one of these great cars.

Hello from a new member in Iowa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us. This is the best Corvette site on the internet and the members are second to none. . . . . . .

Bill :)

Welcome aboard. Enjoy!!!! :beer

Hello and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us. This is the best Corvette site on the internet and the members are second to none. . . . . . .

Thank you for the welcome, I believe you when you say the members here are second to none. I look forward to being a participant.

Dick

Thank you for the welcome, I believe you when you say the members here are second to none. I look forward to being a participant.

Dick

Your welcome; don't be a stranger; stay in touch and good luck in your search for that Corvette with your name on it, it's out there and you will know it when you see it.:W

Greetings dickn.....I'm new too....also in Iowa! Charles City. See 'ya along the way!

Welcome to the CAC. :w
My 67 was first owned by a Doctor from Bettendorf. He had it serviced at Lujack Schierbrock Chevrolet in Davenport, Iowa. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the CAC.
Good luck with your search. At least it will keep you busy through the long winter months.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom