Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from CO Springs!

Jacbowron

Hey everyone! My name is James, and I'm from Colorado Springs. I currently attend the United States Air Force Academy.

I currently own no cars, but will be purchasing one in a few months. Been looking at used C4 Corvettes.

I look forward to the cruise fest this year :D

Hello!

Hello, James and welcome to :CAC

You will enjoy the Forums, a friendly crowd here. C4's are a good value right now.

Good luck at the Academy. :upthumbs

Rick
:gap

James, welcome to:CAC ! I was stationed at Fort Carson and have visited the Air Force Academy. Whatta nice place that is! Enjoy the school, Colorado Springs, and most of all.......the Corvette Action Center.
Andy :w

James,
Welcome to the CAC. You're doing it the right way- learn and research before you take the leap :upthumbs

Hope to see you in CO Springs this summer.

Tammy

James...Welcome! I hope you get the car that you want. Test drive them right...drive them like you stole em':D .

Again, welcome! :w

Welcome !!

welcome

:) hi james, glad to hear you are getting your vette sone,it will be great. hope to meet you in col. springs:) Billy

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC

hope you enjoy the forums!!!
good luck on your search for your vette and in the air force academy!!!!!!!!!!

smilies-42650.png

Hello again James!! Glad you joined us and we'll look forward to meeting you in the Springs at CruiseFest. A great bunch of people here and happy to share their knowledge and expertise about all things Corvette.

Good luck in your search and good luck at the Academy also!!
:w Jane Ann

James, welcome aboard. What class are you? I thought it was SOP for AFA grads to get a Vette.:cool

Welcome to CAC James. My nephew graduated from AFA in June 2005 in engineering and is now in pilot training in Oklahoma. Took my C4 to his graduation as I live up the hill in Pine, Co. When is your graduation date? When he got married the week after graduation, the reception was at the Officer's Club. I couldn't help but notice that there was a blue Z06 parked in the commander's reserved spot. Do you see it around the grounds? Good luck on your career. Incidently, when I was in the service as Lt.jg and Lt, I had a Split Window Coupe.

Hey everyone! My name is James, and I'm from Colorado Springs. I currently attend the United States Air Force Academy.

I currently own no cars, but will be purchasing one in a few months. Been looking at used C4 Corvettes.

I look forward to the cruise fest this year :D

Hi, James! Welcome to the :CAC

We've had a number of members from the USAFA here at CAC. Most recently, as I think XLR8 mentioned in another thread, Bioscache2 graduated in 2006, and is currently at Ft. Benning, GA.

I'm organizing the CruiseFest tour for Thursday, June 28th, that will go to the Air Force Academy- I want to take my caravan through the north entrance, get a photographer waiting for us at the top of that hill looking down toward the gate, and photograph the Caravan coming up the hill. I was thinking the group might like to see the Field House (amazing one building can hold all those athletic venues), and then over to the parking lot by the Chapel, so they can see the Chapel and look down on the parade grounds. Now, THAT'S the E-Ticket view at Air Force Academy.

From there, a brief stop at the Visitor's Center, and then a caravan up to make a circuit (Colorado 105 to US 85 at Sedalia, get on C-470 west toward Connifer,) and continue to Pine Junction, connect south via Highway 67 to Deckers and Woodland Park, and then back into Colorado Springs in time for dinner.

Good luck in your search for a Corvette. Let us know if you'd like a second pair of eyes along, to help keep you 'grounded' when you go looking...

:w
-Patrick

A big "howdy do" and welcome from the other side of town...I live over on the East side near the Imax theater on Powers.

If you'd like another set of "mechanically inclined" eyes when you go on your early C4 hunt, I'm happy to lend 'em.

Bill

Welcome to CAC, this is a great bunch of people. I am just up the road a ways in Arvada. I may be in Colorado Springs this weekend to look at a C5. Patrick, did you pick the route for the caravan? That will be a nice drive, I have done that drive, at least to Pine Junction many times. From Pine Junction to Deckers will be the part in my humble opinion.

James, welcome aboard. What class are you? I thought it was SOP for AFA grads to get a Vette.:cool

and

Welcome to CAC James. My nephew graduated from AFA in June 2005 in engineering and is now in pilot training in Oklahoma. Took my C4 to his graduation as I live up the hill in Pine, Co. When is your graduation date? When he got married the week after graduation, the reception was at the Officer's Club. I couldn't help but notice that there was a blue Z06 parked in the commander's reserved spot. Do you see it around the grounds? Good luck on your career. Incidently, when I was in the service as Lt.jg and Lt, I had a Split Window Coupe.

To answer both, I graduate in 2009 :D Probably just made some of you feel really old huh?

@ Red Vette: there are so many different Corvettes here it is ridiculous. I'm sure I have seen the one you are talking about, but it didnt stick out. There are a handful of C6's in the cadet parking lot now too, some C5's scattered about, a couple of C4's, and even one or two C3's. I have heard that a few cadets are springing for the C6 Z06 too.

Thanks to everyone who has offered to help me look for a C4, i might have to take you up on that offer in a few months. We'll see what car I end up getting :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom