Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from MA

Jujubabe

Corvette
75 Red Coupe (sold)<3 95 Black on Black
Just found this forum in my quest for information about servicing my vette. Knock wood have owned her only 3 yrs and have had no issues... till I went to take her out for a ride...

Glad I found this place.. its definately going to be somewhere I will check in on a regular basis...

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the :CAC !!

You've come to the right place for information on all things Corvette! Here's a link to the 1995 Model Center too - Click Lots of stuff there specific to your model.

Here's the Tech Center link - Click

...and the Model Center link - Click

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome from another MA Corvette owner! Where do you live? I'm in Weymouth, 15 miles south of Boston.

Elaine

Here's a welcome from another Massachusettes Corvette owner.
Remo:cool

2534691700103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

jujubabe, :welcome from another Massachusetts resident. 25 miles south of Boston. Enjoy the site as well as your Vette.
Andy

WOW... thanks everyone... I can feel the love here....

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. You're not too far from me. :w

Welcome to the CAC. :w Put your hand on the dashboard and feel the Love.

WOW... thanks everyone... I can feel the love here....

Welcome to the :CAC Can you feel the love all the way from Texas?:wBy the way, nice color:beer

Welcome to CAC! You are gonna have a great time here! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Welcome to the CAC. :w Put your hand on the dashboard and feel the Love.
You mean the steering wheel!!!!

Pretty to look at, lovely to touch... but hands on the wheel, foot on the clutch is the feeling of love that WE all share so much....

Before I drive myself nuts.... how do you list the cars? (see left)

Welcome to the :CAC form Dunstable, MA.

:w
Guy

Welcome to a great place and hello to a fellow MA owner. I work in Lawrence so I am sure I will drive by you at some point.

If you check out the regional section you will see lots of events going on around here :)

Welcome to a great place and hello to a fellow MA owner. I work in Lawrence so I am sure I will drive by you at some point.

If you check out the regional section you will see lots of events going on around here :)

Lawrence... your car protected with an armored guard? You will only catch me there at the Metro Bank on 28 or Family Pool. Other than that... can't say that I go there much. Been to the car show on Andover Road a few times and the big one up at Skips in Merrimac.

Oh and if you happen to see me... it must be at a red light.. I drive way to fast to be noticed.. LOL

I live in Merrimac, you going to skips tonight?

Lawrence isn't so bad, not so great drivers there but other than that I find it pretty safe. Some great restaurants in Lawrence/Andover so I don't mind driving that way each day.

Inaka has awesome Korean food, Cafe Azteca is one of the best Mexican places around, don't forget Tripoli bakery and Cedar Crest both Lawrence Legends.

No armored car but I do have off street parking and the loading dock looks over the parking lot so when I do drive the vette there I think it will be safe :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom