Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from Montana!

Trevor

Hi everyone. I'm Trevor, and have been a lurker here for a LONG time. The wife and I are Vette owners and have had a couple of them. I'm in the aviation industry (originally an aircraft mechanic, but lost my mind and got into management) and as a hobby, restore muscle cars and build hot rods in my sanctuary....err, garage.

I grew up in body shops (2 grandfathers, dad, and uncle's) and have had a love for hot rods of all kinds all of my life, and thankfully got my wife to drink the kool-aid, so now I have help!! :L

We've had a C4 and now have a C3 literal "barn rescue" that's almost done. As soon as THAT'S complete, we'll move our '68 Chevelle SS clone back into the garage to be finished...owned it for over 20 years. We've got 6 children that are now (THANKFULLY) grown and left home, so we've got the time (and funds) to resurrect American muscle of all kinds...such fun.

Great site, thanks for having me!

Welcome to CAC and the group.

Yes, it is a great site and thanks for joining us..

Welcome to the party.:w

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!
looks like fun!!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Hello Trevor and welcome to the group :welcome we're glad you've decided to join us :happyanim: You will love it here the members and staff are second to none :v of all kinds. take care, stay in touch and we just love pictures if you get the chance.

-Bill :beer

Pictures

Hello Trevor and welcome to the group :welcome we're glad you've decided to join us :happyanim: You will love it here the members and staff are second to none :v of all kinds. take care, stay in touch and we just love pictures if you get the chance.

-Bill :beer

Hi Bill, I uploaded an album. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom