Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from St. Charles, MO

RealmSteel

Corvette
2001 Millenium Yellow 'vert
Hi all,

New member here.
Heard about this forum on CF during the recent hoopla.

What caught my eye was the use of "CAC"
I also belong to Chevy Avalanche Club | Home | ChevyAvalancheClub.com We call that CAC too.

My car is an '01 Millenium Yellow Vert.
I bought it earlier this year.
My past Vettes were an '86 Coupe and an '88 Vert.

I grew up around an automotive machine shop and currently do all my own work.

For the last 12 years or so, I was into the Conquests / Starions. Cool little cars that no one makes parts for, so I either made them myself or bought stuff made by other club members. Most people were amazed at the power and torque that 2.6L 4cyl can make.

My '01 is basically just a driver. There are things I'd like to do with it, but those plans are off into the future.

Rich

Rich,

Let me be the first to welcome you. We think you'll like the Corvette Action Center.

Elaine

Hey! I'll be second... Welcome to the Action Center!! Glad to have you. I was on the other forum for a while last year, I couldn't get the picture out of my head that they were a bunch of folks with their noses in the air talking down to me. This is the place I come to every day just to read and learn!!

:welcome

Hi Rich and welcome to the :CAC

Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out our CAC | Tech Center too!

:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC!

I'm in the St. Louis Corvette Club and we have about 4 folks who have a clone of your car. We meet in the south county area off of Gravois Rd.

If you are interested in joining a club, Boone Trail Corvette Club meet in the St. Charles/O'Fallon area and are a good bunch of folks. We do several events with them each year. Back in September they went down to Florida and spent a day with the Blue Angels. They also have several serious auto-crossers if you are interested in that.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Welcome, Rich, to the CAC! :upthumbs

Do not believe anything anyone tells you about LT4man! ;LOL

Well, maybe some of the stuff is true. I do have some sort of weird attraction to cracking up my Vette. But, I assure you, none of the instances were my fault!

SAVE the WAVE!

Welcome to the CAC!

I'm in the St. Louis Corvette Club and we have about 4 folks who have a clone of your car. We meet in the south county area off of Gravois Rd.

If you are interested in joining a club, Boone Trail Corvette Club meet in the St. Charles/O'Fallon area and are a good bunch of folks.
Ron
"Baldie88"

Thanks Ron.
I know a member of BTCC, but haven't made it to a meeting yet to check it out.
I'm just finding out all the various local clubs that are out there.

LT4man,
What part of Chicago are you from?
I'm originally from the south side (Evergreen)

Welcome

Rich, welcome to the cac, sure you will enjoy. Hope some day our paths will cross. As far as lt4man goes, good guy, but do not park by his vette, it will strangly move in reverse and try to hit your vette, i know this for a fact.....................................................billy:):):):):)

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Rich. :w
This is a great forum to learn more about Corvettes.

Thanks Ron.
I know a member of BTCC, but haven't made it to a meeting yet to check it out.
I'm just finding out all the various local clubs that are out there.

LT4man,

LT4 man isn't a southsider, BUT, and this is important, he is a SOXFAN! There are several current/former southside or south burb folks on CAC.

LT4 man isn't a southsider, BUT, and this is important, he is a SOXFAN! There are several current/former southside or south burb folks on CAC.
LOL!!
In my house you were a Sox fan.
That's the way it was.
All my friends were Cubs fans.
It was a confusing time in my life.;LOL
Luckily they didn't play each other.

In some ways it's still bad.
Living in STL, we have the Cubs/Cards rivelry. I have to be careful now when talking with my Chicago friends since they are still avid Cubs fans.:chuckle

LT4man,

I have some very good friends who are from EP and some still live there.

I am wayyyyyyyy northwest near Milwaukee Ave. & Devon Ave. Just down the street from the infamous "Superdawg Drive-In".

What Billy is referring to is just a figment of his imagination. I believe he is still trying to come to grips with what "he thought he saw"! :rotfl

Only one professional baseball team in Chicago. For over 100 years! ;LOL

SAVE the WAVE! :w

Hello St. Charles, MO

:welcomeRich, you will not find a better place to be than here at CAC, these guys are great. As far a LT4MAN goes if he says black is white, you can take it to the bank.........:confused:confused:confused. I have a clone to your vert, and I love it. Only I have a lunch counter on mine and wouldn't trade it for the world. Welcome and I hope our paths cross one day.

SC:WTT

Attachments

• Carlyle5.jpg
    Carlyle5.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 124
WOW.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
I was just in EP yesterday and today for some family stuff.
I was going to take the Vette, but advised against it weather wise.
I wished I would have as it was fine.

SC:WTT,
I wouldn't call your car a clone of mine. Your's is beautiful. I love the mods. Since I went over budget to buy the car, most mods are going to have to wait for a year or so.

Rich

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!
LT4Man,Does have a problem with locking his keys in his corvette!!!!:chuckle:chuckle
especially if its POURING!!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

:welcome

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom