Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hello from stephens city va

Jessica19699

Corvette
1998 Jet black coupe
Hello my name is Jessica I am new to the corvette world. I always dreamed of owning one and just last month I was able to buy a1992 bright red corvette coupe in excellent condition, I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with other members of the corvette family here,:w

Congrats on your '92 Jessica and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :w

Hello my name is Jessica I am new to the corvette world. I always dreamed of owning one and just last month I was able to buy a1992 bright red corvette coupe in excellent condition, I'm looking forward to meeting and chatting with other members of the corvette family here,:w

Pretty area up that way, was up that way over the weekend dropping off a targa top to a NC member that I met in Staunton, zipped up 81 to Winchester and down 50 to return home. Welcome

Welcome to the :CAC Jessica. We love pictures...

Welcome to the :CAC Jessica. We love pictures...

Thanks jhecox I will try to put one up when I can, I tried early to put a pic of the car on here and I guess the file size was to big and wouldn't accept it

red corvette 1992.jpg

hmm seems I might have figured out how to add a pic ,now to be able to attach it to my profile pic, anyway here is the car

Welcome to the group. You will find a lot of great folks here. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the Forum. :w

We go right by your place on the way to Carlisle PA.

Roger

Welcome to CAC!!!!! enjoy!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom