Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from the Great Lakes State

Greetings from across the pond...Lake Michigan that is. Spent most of yesterday chewing up leaves. Today the sun is out, the air is cool, and the bugs are frozen. Perfect day to take out the beast.

Welcome aboard! :w

Hi Hugh,

Glad to have you with us! We're also getting into New England's cold weather, but the Vettes are still on the road. :) We still have great driving days in our season. When the snow arrives, it's all over, and our beauties will be tucked into their garage bed! :upthumbs

Elaine

Greetings from across the pond...Lake Michigan that is. Spent most of yesterday chewing up leaves. Today the sun is out, the air is cool, and the bugs are frozen. Perfect day to take out the beast.

Welcome aboard! :w

Not too many of those kinds of days left here either I am afraid; we better enjoy them while we can :ugh Again I hate winter, the only thing other than my job that is keeping me in this state is the other 3 seasons of the year I enjoy :cool

Bill :w

Not too many of those kinds of days left here either I am afraid; we better enjoy them while we can :ugh Again I hate winter, the only thing other than my job that is keeping me in this state is the other 3 seasons of the year I enjoy :cool

Yes not too many days left. U have my 84 4+3 in the shop at that monent. I am upgrading the OD to an 88

Thanks,

Hugh:w

Yes not too many days left. U have my 84 4+3 in the shop at that monent. I am upgrading the OD to an 88

Thanks,

Hugh:w

As the saying goes, "BETTER GET'R DONE"! Or you will have to put them there snow tires on :L

Take care, hope it's a short winter :ugh

I live in Burton. Have not put the car up yet have to repalce the OD

Hugh
I live in Burton as well, in the Belsay and Bristol area. We need to have a beer :beer somtime and swap car stories.

Stop up to Firkin & Fox (Lapeer & Center) on Fri night after 6 PM and ask for Ron, I'm usually at the bar running the NASCAR pool, but I could be at a table.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom