Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello, Happy to be here

IndyHiggie

Corvette
2007 Victory Red Z51
Hi !!

Now that I have my first Corvette, I will try to be more active in the forums. Maybe a few performance mod's ahead.

Love this car, number 27 for me....and no I don't get to keep them all. Old Pick-up for winter, Vette for Fair Weather Fun :upthumbs.

My favorite Corvette moment. I was working in Ohio, hybrid seed corn test plots, when I saw a train go by with a couple of dozen Corvette Pace cars on her. Back then they didn't enclose the cars. I wanted one then, so I checked at the dealership when I got back to Indiana. 1 and 1/2 times my annual salary :-(. They sure were awesome though... 1978 Black and Silver Indy 500 Pace Cars.

welcome to the cac, good luck with your new vette.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy the forums!!!!!:welcome

WECOME TO CAC

:welcome glad you could join us.

Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC IndyHiggie. :w
A victory red 2007 Corvette! Post a photo. I'll bet she looks beautiful.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!!

Picture046.jpg

I spaced putting up a photo last Fall. I pulled her out of the garage just to warm up the engine, then back in she went. The snow was gone in a few days, and after enough rain to clear the highway salt, temp.s hit 68 on Monday 1-7-08, so I got to drive her that day.

:Steer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom