Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello Vetters from new member

FlodaVetter

Corvette
1977 Blue L82 Coupe
I'm a long time Vette enthusiast/owner with my first Corvette being a 1969 Stingray coupe that was completely rebuilt to showroom quality. Currently I have a 1977 L82 coupe that has been in Iowa for most of its life and now resides in South Florida, Atlantic coast side of the state. Am in the process of bringing this baby back to near new condition. I acquired the car a couple of years ago, but my profession leaves little time for car restoration. This process is going at a slow, but comfortable pace. The best thing going for this car right now is that I know the previous owner, all the basic functions are operable and there is NO RUST. After using the Action Center for numerous tips and advice over the past several months, it became obvious to me that I would be better able to use this site as a member. Thank you to those people who administer this site and to the many members willing to offer advice and experiences. :thumb I also ride a HD Heritage Softail Special for stress relief and my daily driver is a BMW 428.

I'm a long time Vette enthusiast/owner with my first Corvette being a 1969 Stingray coupe that was completely rebuilt to showroom quality. Currently I have a 1977 L82 coupe that has been in Iowa for most of its life and now resides in South Florida, Atlantic coast side of the state. Am in the process of bringing this baby back to near new condition. I acquired the car a couple of years ago, but my profession leaves little time for car restoration. This process is going at a slow, but comfortable pace. The best thing going for this car right now is that I know the previous owner, all the basic functions are operable and there is NO RUST. After using the Action Center for numerous tips and advice over the past several months, it became obvious to me that I would be better able to use this site as a member. Thank you to those people who administer this site and to the many members willing to offer advice and experiences. :thumb I also ride a HD Heritage Softail Special for stress relief and my daily driver is a BMW 428.

Welcome aboard. Great choice on the Harley and the Vette, the Bimmer kinda.....just kidding I know they are great car to drive. :)

FWIW, make sure you dump the Bimmer before the warranty expires, I know it's a nice car and all but you really do not want to pay to repair a modern BMW.... ;)

Welcome to CAC and the group..

A Corvette and a Harley is a good mix for enjoyment!

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard FlodaVetter we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

Bill

Welcome to the CAC

Congrats on picking a mid '70s car for your next project. They are unappreciated but very cool cars. Nice ones can't go anywhere but up in value.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom