Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello

Ohio seems to be a hot bed of interesting cars generally...

True. Still, given the law of averages, it seems like a disproportionate number of these particular rarities have ended up there. Eh, I guess we now all know where to start looking if we're in the market for one of them...!

... I too am thinking about the National Homecoming , but timing is a little out for me , if I do go it will have to be a last minute deal.

Yeah, I'd have to plan to attend a bit more in advance. I'd need to travel from Texas to Pittsburgh to pick up the car, which would probably require airfare (it's a good excuse to fly myself, but the weather doesn't always cooperate...), then drive to Bowling Green. Plus there are registration fees for participation in the event, hotel to book, etc...

I'm not quite sure how this event is organized either... In past years it seems like they had booked a conference center or made arrangements with the Corvette Museum or the Production Facility for display of the cars, but this year they seem like they're back in a hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) parking lot...? I think I'll contact the organizers and find out how the National Homecoming is arranged; the Schedule of Events listed on their event web site is last year's... And I get the impression that this event is arranged differently than Corvettes at Carlisle, where about 95% of the people just drive their Corvettes to the Fairgrounds each day...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom