Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help identify Corvette keys

maxphunn

Corvette
Red '59, Silver '66 convertible
A friend found this and would like to know what it might fit. Is it an aftermarket accessory of some kind? The ring in the photo is not part of the keys, this is the only photo he has. Thanks

Attachments

• Corvette_Keys.jpg
    Corvette_Keys.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 100
A friend found this and would like to know what it might fit. Is it an aftermarket accessory of some kind? The ring in the photo is not part of the keys, this is the only photo he has. Thanks
I had one of the key fobs that you are showing that was a blank and I had it cut for my 54 Vette I had and when I sold the car, I let it go with the car. I bought another one a few months ago on e-bay from a guy in Calif. he has them on there all the time. I was the only one who bid on it so I got it for next to nothing. Now he put a reserve on that key fob (all of his are new) for about $59.00 I think. I paid way less then 1/2 that for mine. As far as what it fits, it will fit what ever car the key was cut for. That could be about anything. Because it has one key was cut for and the other blank and it is not in that good of shape, if you get $10.00 for it you better sell it or just hang on to it and display it.

Aftermarket. I don't recall anything other than Briggs & Stratton/GM keys for tht era, though I've seen something like that before. Only thing is, that vintage Corvette had "one key fits all" so I dunno what the other key would be for.

In memory of Paul Zazarine my pic is one of his:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom