Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help me choose a wheel!

Re: SCHWIINNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinnie said:
hockenh3_g.JPG

Wow, those are some large wheels on that car. Although not my prefered style, that is the general aggresive look and fit that I am after.

Thanks for posting!

I knew you'd like it ;)

I like them too! They're BBS wheels and I think they're taylor made to fit the 5 lug pattern. I wouldn't mind having a pair of them puppies :D

I'd probably powdercoat the center black though.

Marck

Yesterday I looked at BBS, HRE, Boze, and of course keep comparing all of those back to the Intro Pentia that I first posted. The HRE wheels take about two months to make and are about #1,200 per wheel! The BBS are awesome, but they don't have anything in the retro kind of five spoke I am after. The Boze wheels are super sweet, but go no wider than 10".

Decisions Decision.

Didn't that merlin dude have HRE's?

Yep, I have bounced much of my wheel fitment ideas off of him. He spent just under $8,000 in wheels and tires.

Chris you're a lucky man, but may be the X-mas present smooth things out for ya!
deal.gif

Yep, except as a direct result of the Christmas present (oh, about $30,000 plus), I don't have the extra Jack I need to get the stuff I want!:r

She told me last night that she still loves her C5 (and me too :love )

Are those BBS wheels on the blue Corvette the same that are used in Trans-Am? I think the whole center is removable if I'm not mistaken. So, how much do they go for? Has anyone seen someone try to fit five-spoke ROH wheels on a Shark? I know, I know... more questions than answers.

--Bullitt

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom