Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help? Rubber floor instead of carpet?

JHX

My C4's carpet is getting rough and I want to replace it. I know this sounds crazy, but I think I'd really rather have a nice, molded, rubber mat for the front and console sides instead of carpet? Seriously nice, just rubber.

Does anyone make such a thing? I've googled to death over it, but all I find are rubber floor mats?

Help please?

My C4's carpet is getting rough and I want to replace it. I know this sounds crazy, but I think I'd really rather have a nice, molded, rubber mat for the front and console sides instead of carpet? Seriously nice, just rubber.

Does anyone make such a thing? I've googled to death over it, but all I find are rubber floor mats?

Help please?

I have never seen anything like that for corvette, maybe contact Weathertech and see if they can make some? There is also spray in liners that may fit your needs? Keep resale in mind if you choose to do so.

I looked a while back on Weathertech's website a while back, didn't see anything for C4's though I think there was a request field on their site. About the only thing I thought of was maybe use some hallway runners and cut your own.

I think it can work. You just need top class 100% water proof rubber. Otherwise water will stack underneath.

I can see it. Sort of old school like the street legal drag cars of the '60's that didn't even have carpet as an option.
Have you thought about bedliner?
I've seen some trucks with bedliner instead of carpet and it looked pretty cool.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom