Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

HELP!! Who makes these wheels??

Ironranger30

Corvette
2003 Yellow Z06
Hey guys, i recently got a 2002 Black Z06 and i really like these wheels and i want a set. im not sure who makes them or where to get them or the price or anything.

So if anyone can help me that would be great, its buggin me i cant find out who makes them..

thanks for the help guys.

sorry, heres the picture of the wheels/rims im talking about. any help would be great.

Chevy-Corvette-REAR-SIDE-MARKER-LIGHTS-C5-Z06-Blackouts_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33715QQihZ005QQitemZ150229068423QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i canget the pic to work so theres the link, its to an ebay item, but in the picture you will see the wheels im talking about.

There are several photos and different rims in each one. ;)

Try this: go to the ebay link; place your cursor over the photo of the rims you like; RIGHT click the mouse and then select properties in the drop down menu that opens.

In the Properties window, highlight and copy the address (URL) for the photo, then paste it in this thread.

That will provide a direct link to the photo of the rims you're looking to find.

:wJane Ann

the wheels/rims i want are on the black Z06 that is the first picture. the picture is the one on the left next to buy it now and all the info at the top of the page. you cant miss it. theres 2 pictures on the left of the black z06 and the wheels are in bth the pictures.

Hey guys, i recently got a 2002 Black Z06 and i really like these wheels and i want a set. im not sure who makes them or where to get them or the price or anything.

So if anyone can help me that would be great, its buggin me i cant find out who makes them..

Ironranger - I just PM'ed Scott over on the Corvette Forum to get the 411 on the wheels.
Remo:cool

41.jpg

thanks for all the help remo.

the way it looks there iforged or ccw which means 2500-3200 for a set and thats crazy i could supercharge the car for that price almost..

if anyone knows where to get these cheaper that would be great.

thanks again remo

Hi Ironranger,
The wheels in question are Iforged Aeros. These wheels are custom made to your specs hence the $$ and time to produce (6 to 8 weeks).
They are beautiful, high quality wheels. Check Iforged's site.

I recently ordered some Iforged for my C5 and expect them in late
April/early May.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll pm you the vendor's name & number.

Best regards,
Pedro :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom