Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

here are some pics of my 72

Dont feel bad KGV, doesnt work here in the States either :ugh

The link is working now.

Welcome to the :CAC and that's one nice looking shark you have there!

:w
Guy

Works For Me

Nice ride from another "Joisey" guy and welcpme to The CAC.;)

Sweet! The green is one of my fav colors and I really like the 69-72 years.

:w
Lori

Not working for me. I get the "can't find the page" message from MSN Groups. Hey Rowdy, I grew up in your neck of the woods. I watched them build the Rockaway Mall as a teenager. I remember many a fun night out at old Bertrand's (sp?) Island. I'll be up in that area (Andover) end of next month. It's been quite a few years. Does Hackettstown still have the dragway?

Mike :w

KGV said:
The link does not work for me.

Wang, Germany--too many jokes, too little time! ZR-1 doing Autobahn blasts, I assume not much trouble keeping up with the German factory hotrods. I am envious as I would love to test the outer limits of 5th gear.

Yep

Tritium007 said:
Not working for me. I get the "can't find the page" message from MSN Groups. Hey Rowdy, I grew up in your neck of the woods. I watched them build the Rockaway Mall as a teenager. I remember many a fun night out at old Bertrand's (sp?) Island. I'll be up in that area (Andover) end of next month. It's been quite a few years. Does Hackettstown still have the dragway?

Mike :w

Mike, I remember the building of the mall too. Nickel Night at Bertrand's Island, Ah Yes. My Sister dated a guy whose Father built that old wooden roller coaster. Island Dragway is still there and still running strong;)

Very Nice - BUT you need to cut your grass! lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom