Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey from Bowling Green

I

IWAVE2

Hey folks,

I'm a new member of the CAC and just wanted to say hey from the home of the Corvette. Looking forward to hangin' out with all you fellow Corvette enthusiasts on the web. If you happen to run across my Vette at a show or event, look me up and introduce yourself. I'm always happy to talk to another Vette owner.:)

Welcome, IWAVE2.

You have a gorgeous '75 there. Must be nice to live in the "Mecca" to all Corvette owners.

smilies-42650.png

Hi again Jon! Glad you joined us! A group from the SE Region is making a Tail of the Dragon run May 5th and 6th, as Vett Boy mentioned. Here's the link if you're interested. Click here

Nice looking Shark!
:w Jane Ann

Jon, welcome to :CAC
Andy :w

Glad to have you here!!!

:w

welcome to CAC!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Jon,

Glad to have you aboard, how is everything down there in the Vette center of the world?

Stay in touch,

Bill :w

Hey folks,

I'm a new member of the CAC and just wanted to say hey from the home of the Corvette. Looking forward to hangin' out with all you fellow Corvette enthusiasts on the web. If you happen to run across my Vette at a show or event, look me up and introduce yourself. I'm always happy to talk to another Vette owner.:)

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :w

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm glad I stumbled onto this site. Things are great here in Bowling Green. The weather is warming up and it's time to get the Vettes out of winter hibernation and start enjoying them agian. Looking forward to the commeraderie of the Corvette clan. Talk to you soon.;)

:w Welcome aboard. Nice looking car. :)

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom