Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey from Myrtle Beach SC

SubVet

Corvette
08 Z51 Crystal Red
Hey all. Drove my brothers 08 C6 Coupe last Summer and have had one on my bucket list since. Found an 05 Vert Z51 1SB with 23k in May and bought it. Leased a CRV to use as a DD. Have only put about 600 miles on the Vette. Mostly because I ride a bike and that is always my first choice of transportation.

So I don't know if I will keep the Vette if I don't put more than 3K on it in a year, I will likely sell it and cross another line item off my bucket list . I did have all the fluids belts hoses and pan gasket changed. Just because the car is nine years old. I enjoy the car but after reading the forums I am a little gun shy about certain issues I have seen pop up over and over including the Harmonic Balancer, Steering lock, and now the low beam recall the dealer does not have in the system yet. I know it's the internet and people post issues more than not though.

Sure do love seeing one in my garage though. Just need to drive it more. The weather has been raining so I won't take it out and when the weather is nice and I need to go somewhere, the Harley gets all the attention. So I have a garage queen for now.OTOH IF I like it enough I will sell it and buy a newer one.

20140702_190601.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Welcome to CAC!!!!!
enjoy

Good looking car. Welcome to the party!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and Congratulations

Welcome aboard we're glad you've joined us :happyanim: Nice looking car for sure :thumb I would be interested if it was black, couple and standard shift transmission :cool!:

-Bill

Welcome to the :CAC

Drive it and have FUN!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Nice ride, welcome aboard!

_Bill

Loved it so much, after 4 months, I sold it already to buy a C7

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom