Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...hey there, Sport!!!! Rare find!!

*89x2*

Wow...

Luigi, add content (from Callaway) to the Spotters guide, please :cool

bb90_12.JPG

c563_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...oryZ6168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Next week hopefully I will free up some, I am up to my elbows in work...

-Luigi
:cool

The front bumper reminds me of a Ferrari F50. The rest of the car is a little too glammed up. It looks like an RX-7 almost.

e9b7_12.JPG

2000_ferrari_f50_03_sb.jpg

that garage in the background looks the same to me as the one where R&D C5 Callaway Z06 was photographed(marketplace COG picture).

did other C5 get these emblems or can order afterwards ?
like for example together with the magnacharger package for C5.

*edit* after looking up the pic I mentioned I saw I was wrong on the driveway/garage but my emblems question remains *edit*

YES, THERE ARE OTHER C5'S WITH THE CALLAWAY/SPORT EMBLEMS.
DURING THE TIME-LINE OF THE C12'S; THERE WHERE A FEW CAMARO'S AND STOCK BODIED C5'S THAT GOT CALLAWAY/SPORT PACKAGES.
DOE'S THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

John, now that you mention, I remember this red camaro with SPORT package too. ( Tony C owner ?? )

but maybe off-topic then,

all C6 with SC package get this special indentification with rear and side CALLAWAY lettering and the special hood. dash plaque etc

Is there a similar kit available for the SC for C5 Corvettes ? not on their website.

when there is a full Callaway kit available for C5 I might consider changing my goal from C4 to C5 when I sell my 1986 Coupe Z51.

simply cause C5 is the roomiest to sit/drive in , but that is something you ( John) probably also experienced being that tall.

I had to re-work my (sports) seatframe to create more kneeroom and headroom.

John, now that you mention, I remember this red camaro with SPORT package too. ( Tony C owner ?? )

but maybe off-topic then,

all C6 with SC package get this special indentification with rear and side CALLAWAY lettering and the special hood. dash plaque etc

Is there a similar kit available for the SC for C5 Corvettes ? not on their website.

when there is a full Callaway kit available for C5 I might consider changing my goal from C4 to C5 when I sell my 1986 Coupe Z51.

simply cause C5 is the roomiest to sit/drive in , but that is something you ( John) probably also experienced being that tall.

I had to re-work my (sports) seatframe to create more kneeroom and headroom.

THE IDENTIICATION FOR THE C5 SC PACKAGE IS THE SAME AS ON C6 SC.
THE C5 DOES NOT GET THE C16 HOOD.
THE C5 HAS A 5.7 liter ENGINE; WITH THE BASE SC PACKAGE IS ABOUT 480HP.

:D

that garage in the background looks the same to me as the one where R&D C5 Callaway Z06 was photographed(marketplace COG picture).

*edit* after looking up the pic I mentioned I saw I was wrong on the driveway/garage but my emblems question remains *edit*

The Callaway Z06 test car has no emblems just the windshield reads `CALLAWAY 03/175 test and dev.' they removed the stock Z06 emblems. :cool

The R&D car was in my driveway for that pic. The red car, not. ;squint:

c5z06.jpg

The R&D car was in my driveway for that pic. The red car, not. ;squint:

I was confused by the combination of asphalt and the bushes on the left.
I was typing the message and after I pressed submit I already was doubting I was right. So I checked COG site and made my edit ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom