Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey Vig, whats new with your project?

bobmanx

Corvette
1967 White Convert. 327/350hp, 4 spd, with A/C
Vig,

Whats new, are you done sacraficing the Honda to the Corvette God/s. Been busy fixing the Corvette or the Honda? Haven't heard from you since you smoked the Honda motor and was wondering if all was OK, or if you are just laying low till the Honda hits the street again.

Bob

Ya what's the deal did you fall of the end of the earth or just ingnoring us... You were going gang busters.. Did something happen or did you just get to the point where you fixed everything and have been drivin her... Dave..

Yes, but in his last post he also said,

"So stay tuned for the next cliff hanging episode of VIG......MANNNNNNNN"!

So it doesnt sound like he was planning on her taking the computer. Maybe the Honda god is still giving him fits!

Hope he's OK and that "cliff hanging" was only used as a mental reference!

Bob

I guess that I missed that his X was on the way out... Maybe she just locked him out of the house for the last few days:L :L :L :L :L

NOT FUNNY GUYS!!!!!

;LOL

Yes I'm alive & well.. and NO she didn't get the computer(s).. still sorting stuff out.

See post in Mid year.....

Vig!

Mike, Glad to hear that your OK. You are right, its not funny. We were concerned. Yes its a pain in the a_ _ to regroup after a "X" cleans house, but its usually worth the price for your mental sanity!

Dont worry about replacing everything today, just get things as you find need them. Keep the info coming as you get time. Spend some time wrenching when you can!

Bob

Oh I'm fine.. but there's been a set back

AGAIN....

DUH.. I knew I needed new furniture for my youngest son's room...

today thay had to call the paramedics since I went into sticker shock 3X today...

furniture is EXPENSIVE!!!!!

I dumped $1000.00 ( That I had HOLDING for my new convertible top... buh bye) for the following
All real OAK

1) Full bed, frame,box spring, matress head & foot board
1) Desk
1) 6 drawer dresser

I went 3 places and ground like I was buying a plain vanilla chevy 1/2 ton truck..

I had the salesmen SWEATING.. got turned over twice..... and that was the BEST deal I could get at the last place.....

I had fun with em'

My son's happy
the 64 is feeling the pain

Now for the good news

I was going to buy a new BBQ today... BUT on the way to OSH....
I cruised the garage sales today..looking for a small filing cabinet to park the FAX machine on.. and LO & Behold was a BBQ

Not the newest thing on the block.. but nice none the less..
With all the tools ( new )
ceramic charcoal bits ( to spread the heat better)
FULL TANK with gas guage adaptor
freshly repainted

$25.00

and 1 block later I found the PERFECT filing cabinet... OAK... $10.00
Now as they say...I'm cooking with gas

So All & all a GOOD Day ( but expensive )

Vig~
( Trapped in homeowner world)

BTW

The X didn't "clean me out"
It was 90% my stuff BEFORE the marrige..
and the stuff she DID take.. I didn't want anyway!

Sunday no Vette worky

Well...
Sunday was painting & loading the new furiture in...Misc runs to Target for more stuff for the Casa... Bedding, chairs, clocks, throw rugs, desk lamps

Not a DAMN THING DONE ON THE CARS!

WAHHHHHH!

I MAY just break down and have the 327 installed.. that way I feel like SOMETHING is getting done!!!!

Well off to work for some R&R.. being home feels to much like REAL WORK

LOL

Vig~

Well off to work for some R&R.. being home feels to much like REAL WORK
The best thing about owning your own business is that you can be a bad boss and make yourself work long hours. 1 week out of the month I am forced to put in 18 hour days. This always coincides with the full moon. Think she will ever catch on? :D

You folks already know the Lemans crap, I ain´t gona type it again. Back in Spain tomarrow.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom