Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey Y'all - We have a new member lurking and here's a few pics of his Vette...

Nice car :upthumbs (Say D' , Think you can post a larger shot?!):chuckle

Welcome to the CAC Payne! Nice 79!!

Gosh, D, if he's a "payne" he'll fit right in here with all of us other "paynes.":chuckle

:wJane Ann

Welcome Redvette 79. :w What color did you say your car is?

I guess I'm gonna have to teach Jim how to post in the forms (I've had to teach him just about everything else :W).

Dwayne, Jim said he would send ya some more pictures so you can make him an avatar. Although, I don't know what he needs an avatar for, he doesn't know how to post anything. ;LOL

Hecox

:wThe floor mats are :w"DIRTY!!!!

Scotty, I believe that's the pictures when Jim picked up the car. I'm sure he's been out cleaning once he got it home. His only problem is, I don't allow him very much time to go home to enjoy it. But he will thank me some day, I'm helping him keep the miles off it. :boogie I told him to bring it back to work the next time he comes back but he thinks that would be too much driving??? ;shrug

Hecox

Scotty, I believe that's the pictures when Jim picked up the car. I'm sure he's been out cleaning once he got it home. His only problem is, I don't allow him very much time to go home to enjoy it. But he will thank me some day, I'm helping him keep the miles off it. :boogie I told him to bring it back to work the next time he comes back but he thinks that would be too much driving??? ;shrug

Hecox
:w

Ya know John I forgot to welcome Jim to the forum:bash:welcomeJIM"

Thanks for the hearty welcome. Yep, it's been cleaned out and polished and put away cause Hecox won't give me any time off to enjoy it. .........The 4th is coming and I will be home and putting miles on it then.....yeah
redvette79 :w

Jim - Glad to see ya made it! :w

Enjoy your time off for the 4th, send me some more shots of your Vette when you have time. :thumb

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom