Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi from a New guy

rocket22

I joined for the C-3 stuff,because that's what I currently have,when I found this Callaway section.read a bunch of these forums reminded my of my supernatural Callaway I had many years ago.if I had only realized then how rare these cars are,I would have never sold it.

Welcome aboard! Becareful, the addiction in here will wear off on ya...you might end up buying another Callaway! :D

CALLAWAY CORVETTE Welcome Rocket22. If you are interested in another SuperNatural check the Callaway Owners Group site at www.callawayownersgroup.com in the Callaway Marketplace. My SuperNatural Grand Sport #001 is up for sale.

I wouldn't mind a C-12 someday.Or another Zr-1.We will see I have to many toys in the stable now.

I can relate!

I wouldn't mind a C-12 someday.Or another Zr-1.We will see I have to many toys in the stable now.

Our son just brought home another stray puppy: a 1987 Monte Carlo low rider (can you say hydraulics?). I think, nay I know, I just lost half the driveway again :cry.

So many toys, so little room.

Welcome :cool

Nice Gs,I had a stock one it was fun,Question I guess this isn't true,but I thought Callaway,had aerobodys.

CALLAWAY CORVETTEThanx. I had the option of going with the aerobody, but since it was a Grand Sport I wanted to retain some of the orginality of the car.

I meant say all Callaway's had areobodys.

Yeah I follow you the car really looks good without it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom