Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi From NY!

EmsFather

Corvette
1993 Quasar Metallic Blue LT1 Coupe
I just bought my most recent Corvette last week. After a 12 year hiatus without one, I felt it was time to get back into the type of car I fell in love with while delivering the NY Post in the Bronx back in 1968. The dispatcher, John, just bought a brand new 1968 copper colored beauty and I fell in love with Vettes from that day on. I bought a 1969 Daytona Yellow Ragtop when I was 29, sold it when my daughter was born in 1990 and then bought a brand new 1993 three years later. I got rid of it 2 years later but finally have a 1993 model again. It is a thrill to be back. I forgot what it felt like to sit behind the wheel of one. There is nothing like it, is there?

Bob from NYS

:)

Bob,

Welcome back to the world of Corvettes...and, of course, to the Corvette Action Center! We're looking forward to hearing more about your Corvettes! :)

Elaine

Congrats on your latest Vette...

...and Welcome to the :CAC

Post a few pictures of ur Vette when ya have some time. :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!
where about in NY are you????

I live in Pittstown but I have a Troy mailing address
out on rte 7 near the tomhannock reservoir Rensselaer county.

I just bought my most recent Corvette last week. After a 12 year hiatus without one, I felt it was time to get back into the type of car I fell in love with while delivering the NY Post in the Bronx back in 1968. The dispatcher, John, just bought a brand new 1968 copper colored beauty and I fell in love with Vettes from that day on. I bought a 1969 Daytona Yellow Ragtop when I was 29, sold it when my daughter was born in 1990 and then bought a brand new 1993 three years later. I got rid of it 2 years later but finally have a 1993 model again. It is a thrill to be back. I forgot what it felt like to sit behind the wheel of one. There is nothing like it, is there?

Bob from NYS

:)
Bob, I am also new to the forum and unlike you, just bought my first vette. Our cars are very close to identical. Where in NY are you? I'm south of Rochester and Buffalo

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Bob- welcome to the CAC :upthumbs
Emmasdad and EmsFather, new members, both from NY. What a coincidence!

Tammy

welcome to the club, hope you have good time.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Ironic

Bob- welcome to the CAC :upthumbs
Emmasdad and EmsFather, new members, both from NY. What a coincidence!

Tammy

You're right Tammy. We both have quasar blue 93's as well. One coupe, one convertible. I'm curious to know how far we live from one another.

I never saw your message when you asked me where I lived in NYS. I live in Pine Bush NY on the Ulster County side. I see you reside in Kerhonkson. My brother in law lives in Napanoch and my wife used to live in Kerhonkson. My name is Bob and I am sorry I never got to see your post until today.

Bob

You both deserve a big warm welcome to the CAC. :w Keep those blues clean. They really look nice.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us.

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom