Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi Y'all from Cajun country Baton Rouge

sincro

Corvette
1965 coupe, and a 2001 coupe
New to the forum but not new to Corvettes. I found a 1965 Coupe that has been in a barn for the past 21 years and couldn't pass it up. This one makes a total of 11 Corvettes I have owned through the years but will not be the last one. Yes, I am in the process of refreshing it and plan to make it a driver. Looking forward to good information and tips.

Sincro:beer

Hi neighbor and welcome to the :CAC from east of the Pearl River!!

It sounds as though you've enjoyed a happy relationship with Corvettes through the years. :cool Did you find the latest one locally? We'll look forward to hearing more about your latest project and seeing photos of it too.

:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC. Sounds like a deal! Pictures of the "barn find" would be good.:w

Hello and welcome to CAC! My mother use to live over there near Plank Road with my grandparents where Tony's Seafood is. Glad to see a Vette lover from Baton Rouge.

Hi Y'all

Thanks for the welcome. I have been involved with many different types of cars in my hobby and have met the best people. I feel sure I will do the same here.

The barn was in Colorado where it is very dry. It has 89,901 miles on it and has a 327 engine that I think is a 300 hp and a four speed tranny. No power or air right now. Body is perfect but has been repainted sometime years ago. Rats got inside and did a number on the seats and carpet but I am in the process of installing new everything inside. Photos in near future.:beer

Welcome to CAC!!!!
sounds like a real nice find!!!!!

enjoy!!

The barn was in Colorado where it is very dry. It has 89,901 miles on it and has a 327 engine that I think is a 300 hp and a four speed tranny. No power or air right now. Body is perfect but has been repainted sometime years ago. Rats got inside and did a number on the seats and carpet but I am in the process of installing new everything inside. Photos in near future.:beer

Hi, Sincro, and welcome to the :CAC

I'm curious- where in Colorado was the barn?

Welcome to the CAC Sincro, from an ex-Louseanner.

Welcome Sha <spelling?> Another ex-Louisiana transplant from many, many years ago. I still pass thru Baton Rouge via Plank road on my way into Mississippi when visiting my folks. Barn find definately sounds like a great one. Look forward to seeing some pics.

Dennis

Welcome to the CAC Sincro. :w Make sure you get all the rats out of her before you get to working inside. Good Luck on your project.

Looking forward to seeing your project!

Welcome to CAC! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Welcome to the CAC. I made many trips to Baton Rouge during my career (your back yard so to speak), and here you find a corvette in a barn in my back yard. Just like Patrick, I am curious as to where in Colorado you found it, and how did you find it, and when?
Barrett

Sounds like you rescued a classic from the old barn, another sucess story:thumb

I looked at one last year that had been stored in an old garage for 14 years, it was supposed to have been a 1972 LT-1, ended up it was a 1971 but it was rougher than a cob!!! It was for the most part destroyed; the dash and interior had been taken out and was set up for 1/4 mile drag car, fender wells and fenders all cut out, just not much left of it. Made me pretty much sick; too far gone for me since I am a stickler for the stock look. Too bad someone treated it like this but some were!

Anyway looks like you saved one, pictures would be good :v

Bill :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Sincro, welcome and congrats on your find.
Oh, for a mid-year!

Looking forward to the pics.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom