Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hmmm My trip to the NCM this week....what to do?

S

SurfnSun

I already have a plane ticket for Thursday night....so flying seems like the logical option. But those of you who know me, know that logic usually goes right out the window with me :D :D

A few of you know I was forced into buying a new daily driver b/c yet again someone decided they liked my car a little more than I did.

Do you think I should drive my new daily driver to the C4 Gathering? its not a Callaway but it should suffice until I can become B2k compliant again.

what do you think? :chuckle

DSC_0001-1.jpg

Skunky_Pictures_039.jpg

Looks good Surf. We just need to add an LT-5 next to that LT-4.

FS

:upthumbs Sweet!

It is a C4 and it is a C4 Gathering (Yeah ZR-1's are C4's too ;LOL) so drive on up!

-Luigi
:cool

Like red said...

...you know what to do. Now put that Summit book down and forget about the Hot Cam :) This is you Honda in a different wrapper e.g. daily driver.

See you at BG and hopfully the Mamouth cruise.

FS

for god sakes don't remove any that add HP :D

Does your fender say "Grand Sport" ?

Is that an add on?

...agian the car looks good. congrats :upthumbs

Yea he added the oem GS emblems to it. I'll leave those just to **** people off :L actually it looks good with the red and black lettering on the black paint.

Currently there is a Pepe Le Pew sticker on the back hatch. :L and the Corvette sticker across the windsheild. I don't like the font but I do like how the red lettering breaks up the car and matches the hashmarks.

Thanks Frank...its not bad for a beater :D

The damn return flight is costing more than my whole ticket did. :crazy $194 Im going to change it to a 245pm sunday return.

Yea he added the oem GS emblems to it. I'll leave those just to **** people off :L

It's always better to be ****ed off than to be ****ed on:L

I got in here to BG last night and now it is raining!
Where is everyone staying in Bowling Green?
Looking for Callaways,
Taylor :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom