Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Holy Moly Set My C5 Free

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Well after another long... long... long... long... winter my C5 emerged from it's slumber. Added some Techron, filled it with fresh fuel and took it out for quick blast around town. I'm off the winter meds, the car is free and life is good.

Remo:cool

WOW - It must be nice to drive your Vette 6 months of the year! :boogie

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Dwayne, we've gotten Remo to a state of normality, such as it is, and here you are provoking him. Are you trying to get him to relapse? Think of CAC, man! Think of the havoc Remo will wreak if he relapses!

-Patrick

I'll bet Remo put it back in the garage after he saw what the price of gas is. :boogie

Well after another long... long... long... long... winter my C5 emerged from it's slumber. Added some Techron, filled it with fresh fuel and took it out for quick blast around town. I'm off the winter meds, the car is free and life is good.

Remo:cool
The Gods must be smiling down on us today. No more bellyaching for 6 more months! Congrats Remo. Living in SUNNY California I could not imagine putting my baby away for six months of the year. I had shoulder surgery last Wednesday, and as much as I was instructed not to, Yesterday I gave my baby a good bath, and rewarded her with a cruise. To put her away for six months a year? Yikes!

Congrats Remo! Blow out the cobwebs! :beer

:wJane Ann

I had those honors. :D
I pulled Remo's car out of my basement/garage at 9am Sunday morning and only three hours later I was at Remo's house (15 miles away). :lou

:w
Guy

Living down here in Louisiana,I have the luxury of driving year round.On Last Sunday I my vette wouldn't start,and come to find out it was the battery,it is dead as a doornail.I have been working a lot this week and haven't had the time to replace it.I've am been going crazy because I couldn't drive it all week.I get off of work at 3:30 today so I am going straight home,get the tools out,go get a battery,install it and drive that thing like I stole it.....ALL WEEKEND !!!! I can't wait. :) I can understand Remo having to be on meds.I assume it is to enable him to cope with the fact that his prized possession is on lock down for 6 months. I started to get on some meds earlier in the week because I knew that I wouldn't be able to drive mine for at least 6 days !!! LOL!!!!

Spring is trying to arrive in all sections of the US, even in the NE. I got the 94 out for a Sunday cruise with other vettes, but on Wednesday, I had 6 inches of snow in my driveway. The 02 is still sleeping and won't be out till May sometime. I checked with my prescription provider and they said that the "Remo Med Supply" had been exhausted nationwide, and that they were trying to find an alternate source just in case the snows return to the NE area. They are now in production of Remo Summer Meds for those rainy days. See you in Cleveland.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom