Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Hood Release Problem!!!

Corvettekid85

Corvette
black 1975 corvette
hello, i recently went in my back yard to check on my stingray becasue i havent been in it for about 5 years. i wanted to check under the hood to make sure everything was ok before attempting to start it. i pulled the hood release, and nothing? i have been told that there is a rubber grommet inside the the wiper area. well the problem is, is that theres no grommet? all there is, is a grate on both of the sides in the wiper area.... if anyone could help that would be great...by the way i have a 1975 black corvette stingray... thanks

video

thanks for the video, but in the video he shows that u push in that little rubber plyg. my vette dosent have any of those... if u have any other ideas that could help please inform me... thanks

thanks!

hey thanks for that link! i guess the only way i can get the hood open on my 75 is to get under it and reach up to the hood release that way. or take it in. only hard part is getting it out of my backyard, and put it somewere where i can get under it. if u can think of any other links or videos that would be great. thanks terry!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom