Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Horn Died

G

Greg94

First, hello to all. I've seen how well everyone here helps people with problems / questions and I'm quite impressed with everyones interest and support. Well...I have had my 94 Conv for only a month and last week the horn started to fade out slowly when the factory alarm was set. When I hit the horn now, all I hear is a clicking. I have not yet researched anything and feel a little lame asking for assistance, but ....any thoughts on where to start?

Welcome

First of all welcome to CAC. You will love it here. You are right, we help each other here--it is a good place. Second, congrats on the vette. You HAVE to post pictures when you get them.

As far as the horn, I'm sure that others here will have the answer but since it clicks I think that rules out fuses. I think the horn itself is bad. No big deal to replace them but someone will narrow the troubleshooting.
--Drew:w

Thanks Drew,
I will post my picture once I figure this site out. I figured the horn might be bad. Here I was at the parts store Thur and didn't buy the Chiltons (spelling) manuel.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom