Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Horn

jmhorn52

Corvette
2008 Yellow ZHZ
The horn on my 96 is very quiet. is there a loud replacement for the stock How hard is it to put an airhorn on the car. I want people to hear me when they run me off the road and they are to stupid to look in their mirrors before changing lanes

The horn on my vette got real quiet. I had both horns replaced with OEM replacements.

The horn on my 96 is very quiet. is there a loud replacement for the stock How hard is it to put an airhorn on the car. I want people to hear me when they run me off the road and they are to stupid to look in their mirrors before changing lanes

How do you expect people to text their friends about 'Where you at', and look in the mirror at the same time???

After all, priorities ARE priorities...

Thanks

I thought about OEM but I think I want something louder. If I could fit one of the train sounding airhorns I would like that. The driver of the CRV that pushed me off the road was a blue hair oblivious to her surroundings. Fourtunately the median was just grass and nothing was damaged, but 60 mph it could have been nasty

I installed a train horn on my wife's 2500 Silverado and it's awesome.

Unfortunately, there isn't any place on a Vette for the system and, I would be very leary of using one since the thing is so loud, it might crack the fiberglass.

Still, it's an interesting thought. :)

Thanks

I have checked out their website and sent them an email to see if they would work on my vette. I wish I knew about them when I had my bike maybe I would still be riding

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom