Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Hot Rod Hacks up a Corvette

Morons:wtcslap

I was way more upset by the youtube video of the 2 mechanics(?) that took a perfectly good 89 that was traded in for the "cash for clunkers" and deliberatly blew the motor.

How many people out there would have cherished that car as THEIR corvette or as a training tool mentioned above. What a shame.

From what I remember, if a customer traded a vehicle for the government's Cash for Clunkers Program, the dealership HAD to blow the engine. The liquid that was poured in was provided by the program.

Chuck M

How many people out there would have cherished that car as THEIR corvette or as a training tool mentioned above. What a shame.

From what I remember, if a customer traded a vehicle for the government's Cash for Clunkers Program, the dealership HAD to blow the engine. The liquid that was poured in was provided by the program.

Chuck M

An old movie comes to mind....."Corvette Summer" Mark Hamil before he met Star Wars later...

Anyway, high school kid salvage an old c3 wreck from the crusher, rebuild it, customize it, paint it and drive it,. Then it gets stolen and they spend the summer searching for it. Ultimately they discover that their shop teacher was who stole the car and sold it. When caught he says ..."cars are just commoditys" meant to be bought and sold......
Problem was it was a corvette that had a fan club and a real affection from the owner as these car always do, unlike pustangs and other little american made toy cars. Corvette IS Americas sports Car..! Always will be !

The best most well loved car in America....it takes some real retards to destroy one and think its funny to everyone. I think in this situation,.these animals used some lame testing abour weight & speed as the cover excuse to get to cut a corvette to pieces and laugh about it because it was'nt thiers....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom