Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How about this corvette for my first?

B

BIGBADJOHN

Ok gang, I am trying to close in on a corvette sometime in april. Today, I called a dealer about several corvettes they had in stock. What is hurting me is my trade in. If I could only sell my car, then I would be golden for pretty much any LT1 corvette with about 50k miles. As it stands now, however, I am somewhat limited in my search because I want to keep my payments at $400

That being said, what do you think about the below corvette? Its a 1992 6 speed with 50k miles. I just got a bunch of pictures. It has the electronic climate control, bose sound system, and dual power sport seats in black leather. What do you think? Price is around $16500.

MVC-101L.JPG

MVC-105L.JPG

MVC-108L.JPG

There is a sweet polo green coupe that has to be between a 92-94 (I am guessing 94) for sale down the road from my house for $11,000 OBO. Can't remember what trans it has, but it is a good looking car. It has Toyo tires and a broken power antenna. I do remember it has a nice looking aftermarket stereo, and a box of new G.M. plug wires sitting in the rear compartment.

I guess we are about 5 or 6 hours from you. If you are interested, I will get the phone number off it for you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom