Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How do I?

T

TONY TAT2

Im not 2 good with a computor,so how can i access past posts & info on this forum without asking the same question that has been asked before??? I want 2 change the door felts on the 78 but want to see if there is any info already posted on it,,TIA

Hi Tony. I don't think anyone has specifically asked about the door felt part before, so I'll move this to the Shark forums and hopefully that will generate some response for you. ;)

Search

Tony,

The last tab in the light blue bar above is "Search." Click on that and enter a key word ot two for the subject you are looking for. Go to the bottom of the page and click on search and you will get a list of all the threads with that word in them. In your case I tried felt, door, and weatherstrip and got a bunch of threads. Most of them are not what you are looking for but you might get lucky.

On the felt strip replacement, it has been a long time since I did one. I think all GM cars are pretty much the same. Ramove the interior door trim panel and you can get to the inner one. The glass needs to come out to do the outer one, if I remember right. I would get a shop manual for the exact proceedure on removing the window glass.

Tom

Thanks Ken & Tom!I appreciate the help & will do the "search",,,i was hopeing there was a short cut to outer window felts,,,I did manage to change the outers on the 85 without removeing anything,,,,HERES THE WAVE!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom