Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How Many C3's Are Left?

#131.......

Alittle out of order, but I'll take "134"

Another '76 lives on...

139?....81 silver/charcoal w/silver leather interior (original all the way!)

There are 1605 "officially" accounted for on C3VR.

A far cry from the 542,861 built!

I'm #143 with a 1981 Corvette getting ready to turn 151k miles. I've owned it since '99, so I'm not sure if the engine was ever rebuilt. The beauty of fiberglass is that the miles don't matter to the body.

One good place to see how many vettes are left is to find a corvette registry. I know there is one for the 69' year model, and I'm sure there are for several others as well.

One good place to see how many vettes are left is to find a corvette registry. I know there is one for the 69' year model, and I'm sure there are for several others as well.

I visit a lot of forums to get all the information that I can so I don't end up asking the really stupid questions :L

I have found two C3 Registries, the www.C3registry.com and www.c3vr.com which is the C 3 Vette Registry. The first one is dead in the water but C3VR is very active and has a good number of Corvettes listed there. It is a pay to play site with a free trial membership (keeps some of the riff raff out) but it is free to register your C3.
I have found many other sites that specialize in a certain year or notation the Corvette might have had

146,147,148 here!:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom