Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: How many C6 Calaway owners on here?

agentf1

How many C6 Calaway owners on here?

Please post what you have, year, color, SC or NA, HP, options etc...

Pics would also be awesome.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CALLAWAY C6'S OR 2005-2010 CORVETTE C6'S THAT ARE CALLAWAY C15'S , C16'S AND C17'S???
;shrug

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CALLAWAY C6'S OR 2005-2010 CORVETTE C6'S THAT ARE CALLAWAY C15'S , C16'S AND C17'S???
;shrug

I have a C6 Z06 (SC652) on order and was wondering how many people on here have C6 (SC560, SC580 or SC606) cars. I am suspecting not many since from what I understand Callaway only makes approx 200 cars a year.

If you have a C16... I would also love to see/hear about your car.

I HAVE C16 #002 IT IS A 2006 Z06; CALLAWAY HAS BEEN USING MY LS7 TO DEVELOPE THE SUPERCHARGED Z06/LS7.
BIG JOHN

:beer

callaway owner

I have had my new callaway for about 6weeks now. For2009 callaway turned out 29 of there machines. mine is #001 of #029 for 2009, i was lucky to get the #1 car for sure. the color is crystal red, coupe w targa top, 6speed trans, and is rated at 606hp and 552lbs torque. times are susposed to be 3.5 0to60, 10.9 and 125in the quarteer mile, top speed is 205 mph. those are all really fancy numbers, dont think i will hit any of them but then again maybe i may. the milage is now just over 1000, so pretty soon i can lean on her a little. ordered new plates from the DMV, they will read (see-yaa). The wife picked them out so she feels she part of this deal. Hope to hear from some of the other callaway owners to get there info on there cars. till then watch for smokey.....................................................Billy:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

I have had a couple of Callaway SC's-traded in a 2007 Black vert-SC 560 on an 2009 RCSE. I have #6 but the #1 production model that was used to establish many of the published numerics. It is a CRM vert the only difference between the standard RCSE and mine is I have Dymag CF wheels. Neat car!

Thanks Jane Ann!
I hope you have a great holiday season!!

Thanks Jane Ann!
I hope you have a great holiday season!!
And the same to you and yours, Jim!

BTW... I wanted to ask...

in this photo I noticed gauges mounted on the pillar. Is that a C6 standard or a Callaway addition? I've never noticed that before in photos of C6's or Callaway C6's.

attachment.php

Jane Ann,
I put the gauges on and also the Ron Fellows spoiler.

Looking good Jim. I love the gauges, I wish Callaway did that. :thumb

Jim ,what's the company that made the pillar pod? That's the nicest Ive Seen.

Jim ,what's the company that made the pillar pod? That's the nicest Ive Seen.

I am not sure. I think it is fairly common but the Chevrolet/Callaway dealer in Chicagoland area painted it to match the dashboard and other vinyl appointments. It was installed by HP Performance in the north suburbs. They did a great job. Actually this is the second car these gauges and the stack have been on.

How many C6 Callaway owners on here?

Count me in- 2009 Vert- Black SC580
Lovin Every Minute of it!

How many C6 Calaway owners on here?

Count me in- 2009 Vert- Black SC580
Lovin Every Minute of it!

The Callaway SC580 is an awesome Corvette! Because it's also a convertible and Stealth Black makes it even better! :thumb

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and share pix with us when you can.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom