Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How many Nassau Blue FRC's?

Corvette
08 Jetstream Blue Z51 coupe
I know that there were 1034 total, coupes, verts, and FRC built in 1999. I've looked high and low for the breakdown as to how many were built in each body style. Does this information exist anywhere? :w

1999 Nassau Blue FRC's

Dale,

Here's an educated guess. Nassau Blues represents 3.1% of the total 1999 production run of 33,270 cars. Using the assumption that the color buying habits remained equal throughout all body styles I came up with 125 FRC's painted Nassau Blue (3.1% of 4031). Best guess with the data available.

Remo:cool

Hi Dale,

Nice set of vettes you've got there.

There were 202 Nassau Blue FRCs built in 1999 and
189 built in 2000, for a total of 391.
You have a rare bird there!

Enjoy!

Pedro:w

Tripleblack51 said:
Hi Dale,

Nice set of vettes you've got there.

There were 202 Nassau Blue FRCs built in 1999 and
189 built in 2000, for a total of 391.
You have a rare bird there!

Enjoy!

Pedro:w
Pedro,

Good info - what was your source? Mine was gleaned from the information available on this site using the assumption stated.

Pedro,

Thanks a bunch :upthumbs I had a feeling that the number was only a few hundred. What was your source for the info? I'm extremely pleased with the 99 FRC, with the 03 wheels it is a super sharp looking machine, and turns heads no matter where I am. My 81 is still without a new owner and still residing at Art's Corvettes in Bowling Green. Thanks for the compliment the:CAC and the folks here are the greatest.

I'd like to know also. I wish GM would break down this information further (like how many Nassau's were coupes, how many had HUD, etc..). I'm sure the information is out there, but it's probably next to impossible to get.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing how many triple black 'verts were made (black top, paint and leather)

Dale,
you're welcome.

I got my information from the C5 Registry.

Regards,:w

Pedro

DDLS1 said:
Pedro,

Thanks a bunch :upthumbs I had a feeling that the number was only a few hundred. What was your source for the info? I'm extremely pleased with the 99 FRC, with the 03 wheels it is a super sharp looking machine, and turns heads no matter where I am. My 81 is still without a new owner and still residing at Art's Corvettes in Bowling Green. Thanks for the compliment the:CAC and the folks here are the greatest.

Thought I would throw in a couple of pics of a Nassau Blue Convertible since no one put in a FRC pic :D

rightfront.JPG

rear.JPG

Cheers
Beer

Blue on Blue

Bear,

The pictures are outstanding. Really like how you worked the color of the car and the ocean. The Vette is beautiful and the Maine costline is breathtaking a always.

Definately nice pics! I have a few I took in the driveway which are nothing special. I have plans to get some better ones this weekend if the weather co-operates. The water here in KY isn't blue like back in Maine. I would like to get a trip home this summer, but it is still very early in the planning process. I don't recognize the backgound location, is it in Cape Elizabeth?

Production total

DDLS1 said:
I know that there were 1034 total, coupes, verts, and FRC built in 1999. I've looked high and low for the breakdown as to how many were built in each body style. Does this information exist anywhere? :w

Try www.idavette.net they have all the info your looking for.

I have a 99 Nassau blue coupe ....awsome color only 2039 coupes in U23 built from 97-2000

Took the pics at a public Boat Launch in Bath Maine near Bath Iron Works

Its Doubling Point Light on the Kennebec River
http://lighthousegetaway.com/lights/kennebec.html

Next Time I will treat the tires and get there before the boat trailers start going in and out of the water, the pics did turn out good though :)

Cheers
Beer

Born date

JR_Vette said:
I'd like to know also. I wish GM would break down this information further (like how many Nassau's were coupes, how many had HUD, etc..). I'm sure the information is out there, but it's probably next to impossible to get.
JR

How do you find the Born date of your C5 ? I have the build sheet with a date in the upper righthand corner but it looks like this is the date the sheet was printed. I picked my C5 up at the Museum on July,1 1999 the date on the build sheet reads 5/19/99 so I am not sure if this is the build date. I know the cars sit in QC for 2 weeks or so beford being shipped. When I picked up my car they were already building 2000's when I took a tour of the factory. The plant was shutting down the following 2 weeks and I would have missed the tour had I not been there on July 1.

VIN #1G1YY22G6X5130758

Thanks,

Blueman

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom